LS Center PICTURES

devste

Re: LS Center PICTURES
« Reply #60 on: 21 Oct 2011, 02:19 pm »
Hi Ruben,

Those look stunning!

When you get the chance can you send me a PM with a price for an LS-C with a gloss black or satin rosewood front with the rmaining sides being finished in satin black (i.e. similar to some x-voce builds)?

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
« Reply #61 on: 25 Oct 2011, 06:22 am »
Hi Ruben,

Those look stunning!

When you get the chance can you send me a PM with a price for an LS-C with a gloss black or satin rosewood front with the rmaining sides being finished in satin black (i.e. similar to some x-voce builds)?

Thanks and have a great weekend.

PM sent!

Ruben

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
« Reply #62 on: 25 Oct 2011, 06:29 am »
Ah these look so nice, and so want one in moho - oh well maybe sometime in the future.

Hey Beat,

It's looking like I may be getting a bundle of "Moho" veneer shipped from Colombia after all. :thumb:

I'll keep you posted...

Best,

Ruben

BO(V)BZ

« Reply #63 on: 4 Nov 2011, 08:36 pm »
Hello Ruben,

Just wondering, can you make an LS-C in piano birdseye maple?  That's what my LS9's are finished in, and ideally I'd like to match that, but otherwise piano black would be good too.  Can you PM me prices for a completed LS-C in those finishes, if possible?  Thanks much,

-Nils

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
« Reply #64 on: 8 Nov 2011, 06:20 pm »
Hello Ruben,

Just wondering, can you make an LS-C in piano birdseye maple?  That's what my LS9's are finished in, and ideally I'd like to match that, but otherwise piano black would be good too.  Can you PM me prices for a completed LS-C in those finishes, if possible?  Thanks much,

-Nils

Hi Nils,

I will PM you those prices this evening.

Thanks,

Ruben

HT cOz

« Reply #65 on: 9 Nov 2011, 05:35 pm »
Nice custom molding work.  That's a very interesting way to do the lighting.  The speakers naturally look fantastic.  :thumb:

BO(V)BZ

« Reply #66 on: 9 Nov 2011, 06:00 pm »
Hi Nils,

I will PM you those prices this evening.

Thanks,

Ruben

Hello Ruben,

I got your PM, thanks much for that!  I guess as a new member I still can't PM you back, but if you don't mind, send me an email to nairland@gmail.com and we can continue the conversation there.  Thanks,

-Nils

interspy24

« Reply #67 on: 16 Nov 2011, 06:17 am »
Those look amazing, great work!  8)

tigger1612

« Reply #68 on: 17 Nov 2011, 06:47 pm »
Are you still building any in piano black or satin rosewood?  I'm interested in either, whichever would be a quicker turnaround.  Thanks.

gijogeo

« Reply #69 on: 18 Nov 2011, 08:07 am »
Hi Ruben
Thats one good looking centre. I haven't got around to building anything close to the LS6 or 9's. But how do you think these would fare with the N2X as mains? Also could you pm the price of the LS-C? I use a Yamaha 661 as pre and the Emotiva XPA-5 for power.
Thanks
Gijo

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
« Reply #70 on: 18 Nov 2011, 06:35 pm »
Custom fitted LS-CS! (S=Stand) :D

Not the best pictures, but they'll have to do for now.

6" of vertical adjustment which can be adjusted down to 1/4" increments and is shown here with a 2 inch rise. There are small removable doors on the backs of each column which conceal the adjustment mechanism and leave a nice clean look all around.

Tilt is adjustable from 11 degrees to level and anywhere in between. It's adjusted via screwdriver and can be dialed in with the speaker in place.

Top plate has a bowed front which pulls the corners back and away from the front edge of the speaker.

Riser columns are sand filled to prevent resonance.

Kind of hard to see in these pics, but the outer columns are raised off of the base plate by 1/2" to give them a nice separation effect.

I'll get some better pics posted as soon as I can.

Best,

Ruben

« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2011, 07:37 pm by Outofthewoods »

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
« Reply #71 on: 18 Nov 2011, 06:46 pm »
I'm getting ready to start a rather large production run of these centers in various finishes. Over the next few days I will be in touch with all who've shown interest in ordering one to get a final "head count" for this run. To help speed things up and get them to you quicker I've acquired some skilled help. I will still have my hand in every aspect of these builds, so you can rest assured that they will be built to the same exacting standards you've come to expect.

Thanks Again!

Ruben

Skiman

« Reply #72 on: 18 Nov 2011, 06:57 pm »
Me likey!

Love the adjustability feature, both angle and height. With the LSC in place, what is the minimum and maximum distance to the top of the speaker?

Price?

Danny Richie

« Reply #73 on: 18 Nov 2011, 08:04 pm »
Man, that looks really good.

BO(V)BZ

« Reply #74 on: 19 Nov 2011, 12:17 am »
Hello Ruben,

Thanks for the replies, and keep up the good work - everything looks immaculate.

-Nils

soundofrockets

« Reply #75 on: 19 Nov 2011, 07:48 am »
ruben the center and the stand looks majestic.  hope to get them by next week.  thanks once again.........

HT cOz

« Reply #76 on: 19 Nov 2011, 04:22 pm »
Wow amazing is the only word that comes to my mind.

gijogeo

« Reply #77 on: 23 Nov 2011, 03:27 am »
@Danny
Please put up a price for the LS-C kit. Didn't find it in the GR site.
Thanks

ajzepp

« Reply #78 on: 23 Nov 2011, 03:34 am »
Wow...I enjoy lurking in threads like this, but this time I gotta speak up...that is one BEAUTIFUL speaker!!!

Great job!!

Randall Kepley

• Industry Participant
  • Kepley Custom Cabinets & Furniture
« Reply #79 on: 23 Nov 2011, 04:27 am »
Man those look Great Ruben ! Sometimes a pair of stands no matter how nice, just doesnt fit the speaker but these on the other hand are spot on! R.K.