New years specials...

Danny Richie

New years specials...
« on: 1 Jan 2013, 10:03 pm »
Here are a couple of really hard to beat new years specials for you guys from Carnegie Acoustics.

Five piece home theater specials. Check them out here: http://www.carnegieacoustics.com/#/products/

Classic Series speakers: A pair of Pedestale's, a pair of Devanti's and a Centrare for $1,499. These normally total $5,197 for all five.

Contemporary Series speakers: And a pair of CST-1's, a pair of CSB-1, and a single CSC-1 for $1,995. These are normally $3,597 for all five.

Just give me a call to place an order: 940-592-3400
« Last Edit: 2 Jan 2013, 07:54 pm by Danny Richie »

Danny Richie

Re: New years specials...
« Reply #1 on: 2 Jan 2013, 07:56 pm »
Classic series pics:

All five speakers for $1,499 is crazy. This deal is almost too good to be true, but it is.

Danny Richie

« Reply #2 on: 7 Jan 2013, 06:02 pm »
$1,499 for all five speakers man!

harley52

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2013, 02:42 am »
Danny, just to be sure I understand this coorectly. These speakers are A stock? How many sets do you have and are there any limits on the number of sets of five I can purchase?
Thanks
Harley

Danny Richie

« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 2013, 04:41 pm »
Danny, just to be sure I understand this coorectly. These speakers are A stock? How many sets do you have and are there any limits on the number of sets of five I can purchase?
Thanks
Harley

Technically they are calling them B stock so as to not ruffle the feathers of the dealers. However, the Classic (Pedestale type) are not sold through dealers any longer.

The only thing that makes them B stock is that the woofers need to be removed and the insulation (polyfill) needs to be packed in around the sides of the cabinet (like they were supposed to be) instead of a wade stuffed in behind the woofer. So a couple of minutes of moving the insulation around and they're perfect.

There are a LOT of them in stock. And you can purchase all that you want.