Tidal Usage Question

shadowlight

Tidal Usage Question
« on: 29 Oct 2016, 04:26 pm »
Hello Tidal Users,

I just signed up for Tidal trial and need some help in creating playlist.  I can create a playlist for specific song and albums of the artists but what I want to do is create a playlist where I just provide multiple artists.  For example - create a playlist for Melody Gardot, Norah Jones, Miles Davis, Dave Brubeck, Eric Clapton, etc.  Once the play list is created I am hoping to basically have it play random songs from the artists or similar artists.  Is it possible with Tidal? 

TIA

mav52

shadowlight

Re: Tidal Usage Question
« Reply #2 on: 29 Oct 2016, 04:41 pm »
https://support.tidal.com/hc/en-us/articles/201733591-How-do-I-create-a-playlist-

Yep, I looked at that first but it does not say how to create playlist just based on artists or I am missing something.

"There are several ways to add tracks and albums to your playlists. You can click on the cover image or track and drag the music to the playlist under ‘My Playlists’ or you can right click and select ‘Add to Playlist.’"  which is how I figured out the song/album playlist.

bluemeanies

« Reply #3 on: 29 Oct 2016, 05:10 pm »
Go to the album you what to play.
When the first song starts playing or whatever song you choose to play from that album starts click on the three vertical dots.
That allows you to create a specific list.
For instance I created a causal playlist....when I am listening to a song that I like, and think it is a good choice for casual listening zI click the dots an enter it into my casual playlist.

Hope this helped

shadowlight

« Reply #4 on: 29 Oct 2016, 05:12 pm »
Ok, will try that again and play the playlist.

Edit: Just tried that and the only song that ends up in the list is the one that I added and the playlist stopped after it completed playing the song.