MAC Mini News. STOP THE PRESSES!!!

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Re: MAC Mini News. STOP THE PRESSES!!!
« Reply #100 on: 1 Nov 2011, 04:33 pm »
This thread has gone dry and I don't see anyone discussing the attributes of HD and USB sourced audio, as initiated here. I see nothing being discussed openly from Mach2 or dB Audio. Hopefully they haven't buried themselves at Facebook.  :argue:
Dave, Mach2 has been slammed with orders and has the new 2011 Mini rolling out the doors.  The battery powered version is amazing in its' transparency and resolution. Smooooooooooth..................., too.   

Eric - dB Audio Labs has a new hi-rez DAC just about ready to bring to market.  It got very good reviews at RMAF.  There are some other things happening, too.  Just stay tooned for a bit longer and all will be revealed.

Dave

dmccombs

Re: MAC Mini News. STOP THE PRESSES!!!
« Reply #101 on: 7 Nov 2011, 07:41 pm »
This thread has gone dry and I don't see anyone discussing the attributes of HD and USB sourced audio, as initiated here. I see nothing being discussed openly from Mach2 or dB Audio. Hopefully they haven't buried themselves at Facebook.  :argue:

Taser,

Buried in Facebook?  Hell No!   :evil:

As Dave mentioned, we have been quite busy because of the release of the 2011 Mach2 Music servers, and from the terrific feedback from RMAF.  http://www.avguide.com/blog/rmaf-2011-report-digital?page=2  We were in 3 of the 4 rooms Steven Stone listed out as Best of Show.

Today is the first time in a couple weeks that I had a few minutes to drop in and say Hello.  So, HELLO AUDIOCIRCLE!!!!   :thumb:

I hope your system is Rockin Taser.

Darrell
Mach2 Music