refrigerator noise reduction

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Re: refrigerator noise reduction
« Reply #20 on: 5 Mar 2012, 07:41 pm »
 Yes Dave a tough year. Family illness can put a damper on ones lifestyle. Your caring love for your family is numero uno.
   There is a reason for everything. We are in god hands. belive and trust your heart and your beliefs. You will be back even stronger. We are rooting for you. God bless.

charles

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Re: refrigerator noise reduction
« Reply #21 on: 5 Mar 2012, 09:27 pm »
Yes Dave a tough year. Family illness can put a damper on ones lifestyle. Your caring love for your family is numero uno.
   There is a reason for everything. We are in god hands. belive and trust your heart and your beliefs. You will be back even stronger. We are rooting for you. God bless.

charles
Charles, things are smoothing out.  It's not about me, but those around me.  Priorities are what they are and life rolls on.  As I age I respect the concept of time well spent.  I truly appreciate those that are on board with the concept of Faith, Family, Work and the order of those things.  Sure are a lot of great people around here that "get it"!  That is why I hang my hat, my business and my heart here: GREAT PEOPLE!

Thank you all.

Dave