All Nerdy White Crackers!

mcullinan

All Nerdy White Crackers!
« on: 29 Oct 2008, 02:15 pm »
Just finished up Fable 2, not really finished as there are Quests to do even after you finish the main storyline. This game is fantastic! The graphics, depth of gameplay, involvement in your surroundings has surpassed all games before it. It cant really be compared to Oblivion as this is an evolutionary step in adventure gaming. Its all about your decisions, good or evil throughout the game. Be a prick or an angel.

Your best friend is your dog who you will battle through thick or thin together.  Get married, have kids, sleep with whores, roll like you mean it. Impress the throngs of onlookers with your deeds and entertain them or repulse them.

GEt really cool weapons/magic spells to battle the fiends you encounter throughout the game. Meet talking doors, and the seediest characters you would never want to meet in real life.

Just touching on some of what makes the game so great. Again storyline is king (you can become king) and this game rocks!
Mike  :thumb:

Woodsea

Re: All Nerdy White Crackers!
« Reply #1 on: 29 Oct 2008, 02:52 pm »
Thanks for the updates, I have the next 5 days off, gonna go pick this one up today.  Money is tight with buying a house in the DC area, but I will scrape some change together  :wink:

mcullinan

« Reply #2 on: 29 Oct 2008, 02:56 pm »
Im looking to play multiplayer.. let me know when you finish, maybe we could try it out.

Another interesting thing in the game is that their are orbs floating around which are other people at a similiar point in the game... you can ask for hints, chat and give gifts. Adds a cool dimension to single player.

Next on my list is Fallout. This also has awesome reviews...

Woodsea

« Reply #3 on: 1 Nov 2008, 03:53 pm »
Sounds good, I will check the orb hints.  I am going to do a rental program, as games are getting expensive.  Which do you think is the best?  Blockbuster or Gamefly?

mcullinan

« Reply #4 on: 1 Nov 2008, 04:04 pm »
hmm idk. I was thinking the same thing.
M

ooheadsoo

« Reply #5 on: 1 Nov 2008, 05:40 pm »
I've had great service from Gamefly when I used it in the past.  Don't know about blockbuster.  My experience with Blockbuster brick and mortar stores is that the good games are always out of stock.  Even the not so good games...