ACI Confidential: Issue 18

Mike Dzurko

« on: 21 Oct 2005, 11:30 am »
Issue 18 of our ACI Confidential e-newsletter is on the way to subscribers. The newsletter is free, but you have to subscribe. If you aren't already a subscriber, you can subscribe here:

http://www.audioc.com/aboutaci1/mailinglist.htm

Issue 19 is already in the works and we will now be publishing monthly. Join the fun!

mdubrow

« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2005, 08:26 pm »
Mike, At what point should I become concerned that my copy of the newsletter disappeared (or was spam blocked) into the internet ether?  As you know, I'm most interested to read about the Sapphire Center!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2005, 11:35 pm »
Quote from: mdubrow
Mike, At what point should I become concerned that my copy of the newsletter disappeared (or was spam blocked) into the internet ether?  As you know, I'm most interested to read about the Sapphire Center!

I'm not sure how long it takes for our server to send out the entire list. . .  I should know this. I would think they would mostly be out there by now. I know we get a HUGE # of bouncebacks every time because of in correct email address or spam filters.

If you don't have yours by now, send me an email and I'll send you a link:

miked@audioc.com

Harry P

« Reply #3 on: 2 Nov 2005, 11:48 pm »
Mike, I'd like to suggest adding some music and video reviews and picks as you did in your earlier newsletters.  Also maybe some setup/hookup tips and that sort of thing. Just ideas since you mention you're going to try to stay on a monthly schedule.