is there anything Wrong with My New HDP Icon?

Salah1976

is there anything Wrong with My New HDP Icon?
« on: 8 Dec 2010, 11:21 pm »
Hello Everyone,
i am new member in this Forum ,
i got my HDP Icon Today (after a lot of searching and reading) ,i like the Design and Packing,but my problem is it's not accepting 96KHz/24bit Connecting to iMac 27" using USB, every time i select this option the HDP still connecting and disconnecting and the sound comes a little from HDP (with tek tek tek) and changing to iMac Build in Output (keep changing every 2 seconds). i'm changing the sample rate from Audio Midi Setup ,is there anything i have to try.
one more thing ,i heard from a lot of reviews that the Volume when used vertically should be around 12 O'clock  for normal listening ,but i found that to get a proper volume i have to raise it at least to 3 o'clock or a little more, is that normal ?i'm using the HDP with AKG K701.
i am appreciating any help from you and thanks in Advance.

nuforce-casey

• Industry Participant
Re: is there anything Wrong with My New HDP Icon?
« Reply #1 on: 9 Dec 2010, 05:20 pm »
We have heard sporadic problems with Mac sometimes having problems.   Try to upgrade to the latest OSX revision from Apple.

Make sure 16-bit/44k works well with iTUNE before changing to 24b/96k.  Remove all other USB devices as a start just to make sure (some usb hub and usb peripherals may be causing compliant issue).

Salah1976

Re: is there anything Wrong with My New HDP Icon?
« Reply #2 on: 10 Dec 2010, 02:21 am »
Thanks a Lot Casey,My Problem Solved After Update to OSX 10.6.5.