Nuforce IA-7V3 integrated Amp

worldcat

Nuforce IA-7V3 integrated Amp
« on: 13 Jul 2010, 08:37 pm »
Does anyone on here have a IA-7 V3 and tell me about the performance of this unit.  Compared to the sound of say the 9V3SE?  If you own one have you been happy with it?

charliefoxtrot

Re: Nuforce IA-7V3 integrated Amp
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2010, 01:46 pm »
Hi,

I own a IA-7 V3.

Before buying it I was actually looking for some speakers, and was auditioning the Gallo Ref 3.1s with Ref 9SE V2. I had never heard of NuForce or listened to a class D amp at the time, but was immediatley struck by the musicality of what I heard. Neither solide state or tube were my ears/mind hearing, just music. Just as I was about to leave store the shop owner said that he'd just received the IA-7 V3 and wondered if I'd like a demo. Wow, the depth, staging, dynamics and tonality of the amp was amazing. The speakers we hooked it up with being pair of the huge Usher CP8871 with 2x8 inches bass woofers, didn't make it less astonishing. In short, I ended up buying it and I'm really satisfied.

« Last Edit: 25 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm by charliefoxtrot »

worldcat

« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2010, 07:36 pm »
Nice i am setting up another system and trying to decide what kinda way to go.  I have 9v3se just wondering how much a difference it is to the 9v3se.

singstad

« Reply #3 on: 23 Jul 2010, 11:26 pm »

Neither solide state or tube were my ears/mind hearing, just music. Just as I was about to leave store the shop owner said that he'd just received the IA-7 V3 and wondered if I'd like a demo. Wow, the depth, staging, dynamics and tonality of the amp was amazing. The speakers we hooked it up with being pair of the huge Usher CP8871 with 2x8 inches bass woofers, didn't make less astonishing. In short, I ended up buying it and I'm really satisfied.

Your story feels like a Deja vu!  I heard the big ushers with the ref 9SE, and found there was nothing between me and the music! To my big surprise very much of the same qualities were present in the ia 7 and the smaller Ushers, the Baby dancer II. 

Really happy owner. Even happier listener. Music is the best.