FOR SALE: Home Theater Package

barnestn

FOR SALE: Home Theater Package
« on: 24 Feb 2010, 08:18 pm »
Rick graciously offered his circle as a means of offering for sale my Selah HT speaker package, approximately 3 months of use.  My wife's enthusiasm for incorporating home theater into our stereo system waned dramatically and we have viewed only two movies in the last 3 months.  Up for sale are my Prestigio floorstanders pictured elsewhere in Rick's circle, the Whomp subwoofer, a pair of S6s for surrounds (includes wall mounts), and the Sardonyx center channel speaker.  All are gorgeous, natural cherry speakers that perform spectacularly.  The price is a bargain at $5500.00.  Rick also offered to answer any technical questions prospective buyers may have.  I am willing (and prefer) to deliver within a 150 miles of Bristol, Virginia.

barnestn

Re: FOR SALE: Home Theater Package
« Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2010, 03:28 pm »
I was just informed that I have not updated my email address on my profile.  I have now changed my profile to indicate my current email for anyone who wishes to privately inquire about my speakers.  My current email address is:      bbarnestn@yahoo.com

Mudslide

« Reply #2 on: 3 Mar 2010, 11:58 pm »
Email sent.

barnestn

« Reply #3 on: 10 Mar 2010, 01:38 pm »
Bump. Super nice system from a superb company and top notch designer.

barnestn

« Reply #4 on: 25 Mar 2010, 08:23 pm »
PRICE REDUCED.
Hard to believe this system is still available for sale--much interest, but nothing finalized.  The price for the complete package is now reduced to $5100.00 which is an absolute steal.

sanjaygolf

« Reply #5 on: 25 Mar 2010, 09:10 pm »
I agree those are awesome speakers at a great price but have you also considered putting the ad in the main For Sale Speakers section so that others not familiar with Selah and the Selah circle could see it?

barnestn

« Reply #6 on: 25 Mar 2010, 09:12 pm »
Thanks for the advice and I will try that.

barnestn

« Reply #7 on: 23 May 2010, 03:58 pm »
Bump with price reduction.  Complete package for $4900.00 or Prestigio Floorstanders for $2900.00.

barnestn

« Reply #8 on: 17 Sep 2010, 07:35 pm »
Wow, a lot of interest through private messages but still no takers.  One more (and final) price drop which makes an outstanding bargain even better--the Prestigio floorstanders for $2750, you can add the Whomp! sub for a package price of $3600.00.  If I can't deliver we can split shipping.