Cheap bluetooth quality Magic earbuds out there?

undertowogt1

Cheap bluetooth quality Magic earbuds out there?
« on: 6 Mar 2023, 08:44 pm »
Hi all,

I am a fellow audio enthusiast but not a headphone Junkie and would appreciate a little advise.  I currently use KZ AS10 wired headphones for listening to my FLAC player, I like them a lot. The KZ AS10 are very transparent and detailed.  I am looking for recommendations for cheap Bluetooth earbuds or IEM to use while I exercise on my rowing Machine. I will be mostly listening to Podcast or watching a youtube channels so high fidelity  is not required but good sound is. Noise cancellation is also not required but would be nice. I don't really have the time to go the Bluetooth Headphone rabbit hole and Audio Circle is the best source for advise for me. Maybe there are some cheap bluetooth quality Magic earbuds out there. I wouldn't mind keeping the price below 150, preferably around 100 bucks Canadian (Is that even possible?)

WGH

Re: Cheap bluetooth quality Magic earbuds out there?
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2023, 10:03 pm »
I have been using the Jabra Elite 75t at the gym for 3 years while doing cardio. 100% happy, if they got lost I would buy another pair. The Jabra even went through the wash once (in the charging case) and worked perfectly after drying out, and the 75t are not the waterproof model.

But... the 75t are $199. Maybe their lower priced models are just as good.

newzooreview

« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2023, 11:40 pm »
What device will send the audio, and what Bluetooth Audio standard does it use?

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/what-are-bluetooth-codecs-a-guide-to-everything-from-aac-to-sbc

undertowogt1

« Reply #3 on: 7 Mar 2023, 02:46 am »
What device will send the audio, and what Bluetooth Audio standard does it use?

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/what-are-bluetooth-codecs-a-guide-to-everything-from-aac-to-sbc

I will be be streaming audio from a Laptop bluetooth to the earbuds