Poll

Tour: Do you want to have Copper AND Silver on the tour or just copper?

Just Copper (silver will be it's own tour later)
3 (23.1%)
Copper and Silver (tour will be delayed until the Silver version can be completed)
7 (53.8%)
Other: please specify
0 (0%)
Holy cow!!! A Hapa Audio speaker cable??? I never thought I'd see the day!!!!
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Introducing : Tørsiøn the first Aerogel Speaker Cable

kmmd

Re: Introducing : Tørsiøn the first Aerogel Speaker Cable
« Reply #20 on: 15 Oct 2022, 06:37 pm »
For the jumpers, I’d say 6 - 10 inches in silver and copper to match their Torsions.  I’d also offer both spades and bananas, since the coatings may be different…gold spades and rhodium bananas.  I found out last night that Cardas makes a Clear jumper in 25cm and offers spade and banana terminations.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #21 on: 15 Oct 2022, 07:02 pm »
If the main speaker cables use bananas, then any jumpers would have to be spades.

Pez

« Reply #22 on: 15 Oct 2022, 08:47 pm »
If the main speaker cables use bananas, then any jumpers would have to be spades.

That’s what I was thinking. Opposite styles are probably the best way to go.

Sounds like 10”ish jumpers are the way to go.

WGH

« Reply #23 on: 15 Oct 2022, 09:17 pm »

Sounds like 10”ish jumpers are the way to go.

The bi-wire jacks on my Salk speakers are 1" center-to-center and will take spades or bananas. Length probably depends on how small a radius the cable can be formed. Thinking of a pre-formed "U" shape.

Bananas might make more sense. 10" jumpers with spade connectors would stick out 2" on each side of the 9" wide HT2-TL speaker. Good thing all orders are custom.

Pez

« Reply #24 on: 21 Nov 2022, 05:32 pm »
Folks,
I wanted to get some feedback from you all. I originally intended to launch the tour much sooner. However the timing of things seems to have aligned rather poorly. I’m trying to get a gauge on whether or not it would be a good idea to launch the tour now, or if it makes more sense to hold off until after the holidays. My gut tells me to hold off, but I wanted to ask you all what your thoughts are.  :scratch:

mikeeastman

« Reply #25 on: 21 Nov 2022, 07:55 pm »
either way works for me.

Nick B

« Reply #26 on: 21 Nov 2022, 07:58 pm »
Prefer after the holidays

WGH

« Reply #27 on: 21 Nov 2022, 08:33 pm »
Either way works for me but arranging a Tucson Audiophile group review before the holidays would be like herding cats.

Sending the speaker cables out for a tour ASAP means you get reviews rolling in a month earlier than waiting. The week between Christmas and New Years is a prime audition time, someone should claim it now.

Charles Xavier

« Reply #28 on: 21 Nov 2022, 09:53 pm »
Folks,
I wanted to get some feedback from you all. I originally intended to launch the tour much sooner. However the timing of things seems to have aligned rather poorly. I’m trying to get a gauge on whether or not it would be a good idea to launch the tour now, or if it makes more sense to hold off until after the holidays. My gut tells me to hold off, but I wanted to ask you all what your thoughts are.  :scratch:

I'm good if you want to send them now.

Pez

« Reply #29 on: 21 Nov 2022, 11:56 pm »
Alrighty, I’ll post things up tomorrow for the tour and other info!