Will Someone Have A "Felix" At RMAF?

cloudbaseracer

Will Someone Have A "Felix" At RMAF?
« on: 29 Sep 2009, 03:57 am »
I am interested in checking out this device and therefore wonder if you guys know of anyone that will have one on hand or be using one in a system?

Thanks,

James

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: Will Someone Have A "Felix" At RMAF?
« Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2009, 04:08 am »
I think mgalusha/Mike has built one...he'll be at the show...he lives nearby. Maybe send him a PM... :wink:

BobM

« Reply #2 on: 29 Sep 2009, 12:27 pm »
Why not just contact the source ... Occam ... and see if he'll bring one of his profesionally made conditioners.

mgalusha

« Reply #3 on: 29 Sep 2009, 03:50 pm »
I think mgalusha/Mike has built one...he'll be at the show...he lives nearby. Maybe send him a PM... :wink:

I will be there and could bring mine along but it obviously won't be in use though we could take the cover off and you could look.

mike

cloudbaseracer

« Reply #4 on: 29 Sep 2009, 04:21 pm »

I will be there and could bring mine along but it obviously won't be in use though we could take the cover off and you could look.

mike

Mike,

Thanks for the offer.  I will try to flag you down and take a look at it.

James

mgalusha

« Reply #5 on: 29 Sep 2009, 05:27 pm »
PM for my mobile number if you like.

Wayne1

« Reply #6 on: 29 Sep 2009, 05:35 pm »
bpape will be using Occam's power cables and conditioners in his room.

I believe they will be in 569.

With Paul's permission, I have built various versions of the "Felix" into different power supplies and products. What use you have for the "Felix" will determine what parts are used. It is not designed to be a "universal" filter. You should build it for a specific product.

BTW, RMAF is quite a difficult environment for judging a power filter. LOTS of hotel rooms with VERY noisy AC. What may work or not in the hotel may be very different from what would work in your home.

cloudbaseracer

« Reply #7 on: 29 Sep 2009, 05:40 pm »
Wayne,

Thanks- I am really just interested in looking at one of the units.  I have heard such great things about these and they seem so inexpensive that it is somewhat a no-brainer.  I hear what you are saying about the power at the big hotels compared to my residence.

James