Update...We're back!!!

Rocket

Re: Update...We're back!!!
« Reply #20 on: 21 May 2020, 11:28 am »
Hi Jim,

I'm glad to hear that Salk Sound is back in action.  I really don't understand why people keep going to the major speaker dealers as their products just don't compete at all.  Anyway, if I didn't own a pair of HT3's and Song 3's I'd order some more speakers from you lol.

Cheers Rod

JonnyFive

« Reply #21 on: 21 May 2020, 02:41 pm »
Glad to hear you're weathering the storm Jim and company!  Welcome back and stay safe!

NINaudio

« Reply #22 on: 21 May 2020, 05:44 pm »
Glad to hear that you're all well and back to work!  Sorry that I won't get to meet you at Axpona this year.  Maybe next year though.  Still looking forward to getting my Song 3's!

Wes the Beer Guy

« Reply #23 on: 22 May 2020, 11:51 am »
Great to hear you are all back and safe! Can't wait for my Song 3s! Cheers!

ctviggen

« Reply #24 on: 22 May 2020, 02:05 pm »
For a number of weeks early on, Michigan was number 3 in cases behind New York and New Jersey.  And Oakland County, where we live and work, was the second hardest hit in the state.  Just this week, we passed 900 deaths in the county.  Most people live in counties with only a small fraction of that number. So some of you may find it hard to relate, but we've learned to take the virus very seriously here.

It's great to hear you're back and safe! 

Where I live (Fairfield county, CT), we've had 1,180 deaths and 14,751 cases as of yesterday.  Our county has approximately 943,332 people.  Quite a few work in NYC, which is probably why the relatively large number of deaths.  The state has had 3,582 deaths, over 39,000 cases.  Of course, these are the ones that are tested.  Many are not. 

Know of a dad, younger than me with kids about my kids' ages, who lives in my town and got this before the shutdown (went to a funeral in NYC), and was in the ICU for a long while. We think he recovered, or at least we see nothing to say that he died.

Niece works in "upstate/rural" NY.  Her boss's 93 yo mother got it (they believe from a nurse's aide) and gave it to her boss. The mother passed away sadly, and the boss was in the hospital a week.  He survived, though.

I personally don't find it hard to relate to, at all.

If you want to give "free" potentially useful advice, vitamin D and selenium look like possible helpful things to take (or get in the sun, if it ever gets warm).  Zinc and vitamin C might work, but there's quite a bit of (epidemiological) evidence for vitamin D, selenium, and covid-19. 

hilde45

« Reply #25 on: 22 May 2020, 02:43 pm »
 [deleting]
« Last Edit: 22 May 2020, 04:24 pm by hilde45 »

Randy

« Reply #26 on: 22 May 2020, 04:01 pm »
« Last Edit: 22 May 2020, 09:39 pm by Randy »

hilde45

« Reply #27 on: 22 May 2020, 04:26 pm »