A post for Vinh Vu of Gingko Audio (AVA estate equipment for sale)

Mary

• Industry Participant
  • AVA Associate
I am posting this for Vinh:

A dear audiophile friend recently passed and I am helping his family with selling his beloved gear.

He is a devoted Van Alstine fan so here is your chance to own Van Alstine gear for a fraction of the price.

All like new condition in original boxes, not sure if he ever hooked them up.

-              DVA M225 Monoblocks, retail $1699, sell $1199 each SOLD

-              DVA Digital Preamp, retail $2499, sell $1699 SOLD

-              DVA A2D analog-to-digital converter, retail $379, sell $229

-              Make a reasonable for the whole lot and pick up in central New Jersey and you’ll get a Dynaco PAT-5 modded by Van Alstine and Morrow digital cables, value more than $750.

All items have the transferable AVA warranty.  Buyer pays shipping from 07727 and any incurred bank/Paypal fees.  Payment is made directly to the Executor of the Estate.  Will ship to continental USA addresses but first priority given to local sale in central New Jersey so you can audition the gear, which sounds excellent.

I am happy to send you pictures of the unit you're interested in.

Feel free to email me at gingko@gingkoaudio.com if questions.

Vinh Vu

« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2023, 04:02 pm by Mary »

Mary

• Industry Participant
  • AVA Associate
A couple of more pieces I am posting for Vinh:

- Audio By Van Alstine original Vision DAC in very good condition, classic tube like sound for a song. COAX input only. $249 SOLD

- AVA Phase Inverter. Front face plate has a slightly bent corner. $249

Buyer pays shipping from 07727 and any incurred bank/Paypal fees. Payment is made directly to the Executor of the Estate. Will ship to continental USA addresses but first priority given to local sale in central New Jersey.
« Last Edit: 7 Nov 2023, 04:02 pm by Mary »

Mary

• Industry Participant
  • AVA Associate

avahifi

If you desire, we can sell these AVA units for you.  We provide a one year factory warranty and our 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all AVA used equipment that we sell.  We charge a 30% fee for this service.  We pay the previous owner after the satisfaction return time has expired.

Our service makes selling used equipment easier as it is a very no risk situation for a prospective buyer.

Frank

Mary

• Industry Participant
  • AVA Associate
DAC MK5 $999

Buyer pays shipping from 07727 and any incurred bank/Paypal fees. Payment is made directly to the Executor of the Estate. Will ship to continental USA addresses but first priority given to local sale in central New Jersey.

Contact Vinh gingko@gingkoaudio.com

Lazeez

Hi Mary,
I actually reached out to you last week if anyone was selling their MK5 DAC.  I found Vinh's ad on USAudioMart, and have since purchased it.

Thanks,
Will - Austin, TX