SOLD - Modwright Oppo 205 and Extras - $3995 _SOLD

RPM123

SOLD - Modwright Oppo 205 and Extras - $3995 _SOLD
« on: 16 Jul 2023, 09:24 pm »
SOLD - Didn't think I would ever sell this, but time and circumstances change. Consolidating and simplifying my setup. This is a great sounding unit with no mechanical or cosmetic issues! In addition to the Modwright mods, there is an OppoMod Linear Power Module (LPM), plus damping material and "blackout" applied by Ric Schultz of Electronic Visionary Systems. Included are the stock Gold Lion 6922 tubes (I have others for sale, just enquire.), Gold Lion U77 / 5AR4 New Production Rectifier. I have other rectifier tubes for sale as well. Also included is an extra power supply cover with a hole for large rectifier tubes. The stock power supply will be included as well.

SOLD on AudiogoN!  :D

The Modwright "Truth" umbilical cord is very nice and is included in the sale. However, I preferred the WyWires umbilical cord and will sell it for $230.

Unit history: I am the second owner and purchased it in the fall of 2018. The original owner had it for about six months when he became ill and needed to sell it to cover medical expenses. He told me that he primarily used it for streaming. Since then, I have used it periodically, rotating it with vinyl which comprises most of my listening. I really couldn't say with any degree of any degree of accuracy how many hours are on the tubes. Has resided in a no smoking and no pet household.

Will be shipped in several boxes. Check my perfect feedback on Us Audio Mart under RPM123 and on "AudiogoN", under Grk.

"The Music Room" is selling one without the LPM, other tweaks and has nicks and wear for $5299!

Add 3% PP fee unless using F&F option. Willing to split shipping, cost depending on location.

« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2023, 08:36 pm by RPM123 »