New Von Schweikert Audio factory

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
New Von Schweikert Audio factory
« on: 7 Feb 2011, 02:00 am »
Hello Fellow Audiophiles,

I am pleased to announce that Von Schweikert Audio has experienced a large increase in sales, based on several enthusiastic reviews of our VR-33 and UniField Model One.  We have seen 200-300% increases both in the USA (VR-33 sales) and overseas (UniField Model One, Two, and Three sales).  For this reason, we have spent the past two months relocating and setting up production in a larger building in the nearby city of Riverside, California.  We now have a greatly expanded laboratory and four assembly lines, along with a nice showroom up front.  We will be encouraging reviewer visits as well as hosting audiophiles who live in the area.  I also envision a "Factory Tour" section on our website showing how we design and fabricate our products.

Please visit our website for the updated address and contact information.  As always, we encourage your phone calls and emails on all things related to our speakers and audio in general.  We will be handling several lines of electronics, including KR Audio "Kronzilla" amplifiers, Jolida tube electronics, Channel Island solid state electronics, Purity Audio Design tube electronics, Audio Space amplifiers, the amazing Eera Tentation CD player, and Delphi Aerospace "Master-Built audio cables.  The Sounds of Excellence store in West Covina, run by my good friend Manny Augilar, is only a 45 minute drive and has the VR-5 Anniversary and VR-9SE on demo.  If you're in the area, please give us a call in advance to see and hear our product line.

As Always,

Happy Listening!

Albert Von Schweikert

JackD201

Re: New Von Schweikert Audio factory
« Reply #1 on: 7 Feb 2011, 08:31 am »
Congratulations Albert! Now get Damon to cut down on the lead times, customers await :)

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #2 on: 7 Feb 2011, 02:11 pm »
...as well as hosting audiophiles who live in the area.  Indiana is sort of in the area Albert  :wink:

deauguie

« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2011, 02:39 pm »
Don't I wish Indiana was in the area...would be nice to be able to listen to the new models somewhere nearby.  Maybe someday  :) 

Dan

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #4 on: 12 Feb 2011, 07:59 pm »
Dan, where do you live?  What models are you interested in?

deauguie

« Reply #5 on: 19 Feb 2011, 01:38 pm »
I live in Clarksville, southern Indiana.  I would love to hear the VR-33, but being a factory direct item I'm sure that's not in the cards.  Really, just to be able to hear the advances Albert has done in the last 10 or so years would be great.  Thanks for the intrest.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #6 on: 19 Feb 2011, 04:44 pm »
Congratulations on the new facility Albert and team. I know how hard you have been working to get it completed.

Hebrew Hammer

• Industry Participant
  • www.Randall-K.com
« Reply #7 on: 19 Feb 2011, 04:49 pm »
Albert, the company I am designing a speaker line for is in Riverside, next time I'm out there I'd love to stop by...