Anyone have the X3, X4, or X5 in Central Florida??

RonN5

Anyone have the X3, X4, or X5 in Central Florida??
« on: 15 Aug 2022, 01:15 pm »
I currently have the M3 Sapphires and I’m looking to audition the X series anywhere in Central Florida including Leesburg, Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete, Ocala, Gainsville and surround areas.  As much as I like the Sapphires, the AMT on the X’s is intriguing but I would really like to hear them before making any decisions.

I had hoped to hear them at the Florida Audio Show last February but Spatial Audio was unable to attend.

Happy to buy pizza, happy to wear a mask...whatever it takes.  Please feel free to PM me or post here and I will PM you.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

aniwolfe

Re: Anyone have the X3, X4, or X5 in Central Florida??
« Reply #1 on: 15 Aug 2022, 02:15 pm »
If you ever head down to South Florida, let me know.

TomS

« Reply #2 on: 15 Aug 2022, 03:13 pm »
I currently have the M3 Sapphires and I’m looking to audition the X series anywhere in Central Florida including Leesburg, Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete, Ocala, Gainsville and surround areas.  As much as I like the Sapphires, the AMT on the X’s is intriguing but I would really like to hear them before making any decisions.

I had hoped to hear them at the Florida Audio Show last February but Spatial Audio was unable to attend.

Happy to buy pizza, happy to wear a mask...whatever it takes.  Please feel free to PM me or post here and I will PM you.

Thanks in advance.

Ron
There is a guy in Cape Coral with a set of X5's for sale.

RonN5

« Reply #3 on: 15 Aug 2022, 03:20 pm »
Thanks Aniwolfe and Tom....I saw the X5s for sale...but if I can drive 1-2 hours vs 3.5 hours...that would be much preferred...so I'm hoping that someone sees this posts and is a little closer and willing to allow me to audition.

drhoon

« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2022, 06:44 pm »
I got a x5 in Tampa.

Jae

RonN5

« Reply #5 on: 15 Aug 2022, 08:38 pm »
Jae, thanks....I understand you are in the process of moving so I will contact you in a couple weeks.

Anyone else with the X's?

tdangelo

« Reply #6 on: 15 Aug 2022, 09:40 pm »
X2 in Jacksonville. Your welcome to come for a listen.

Tony

RonN5

« Reply #7 on: 15 Aug 2022, 11:48 pm »
Thanks Tony… Jae has offered his x5s in Tampa after he moves… so, I’ll stand by and see if more people respond.

aniwolfe

« Reply #8 on: 16 Aug 2022, 01:07 am »
Someone on USAM selling a set of X2's in Black for less than $4k...makes me nauseous.
« Last Edit: 16 Aug 2022, 10:18 am by aniwolfe »

Mattcc22

« Reply #9 on: 19 Aug 2022, 06:09 pm »
X2 in Jacksonville. Your welcome to come for a listen.

Tony

Tony, I just started looking into Spatial Audio.  Came across them from some youtube reviewers lately.  We have a decent group of Home Theater enthusiasts in the Jax area and we just had a GTG where we compared several large waveguide type speakers from diysoundgroup.  If you are open to it, I (and probably a few of the other guys in our little group) would love to have a listen to the X2's.  A few of us have been wanting to hear the Beyma AMT for a while now.  Let me know if that is something you are open to and you are welcome to join our next GTG as well!

Thanks,
Matt

dlynch34

« Reply #10 on: 30 Jul 2023, 02:13 am »
I’m in Orlando with some x3s if anyone wants to come for a listen.
« Last Edit: 4 Nov 2023, 07:45 pm by dlynch34 »