Soundocity Steel Spike Outriggers

Zkidd

Soundocity Steel Spike Outriggers
« on: 11 Jan 2019, 07:05 am »
For sale are three (3) pairs of Soundocity outriggers with steel spikes. Please be advised that these outriggers are NOT the ones with the spring loaded adjustable cones, but rather these have steel spikes at the ends and are the outriggers used to be of use to stabilize factory speaker bases.

I bought these to use with some Tannoy speakers that I no longer have. These outriggers are in excellent condition. Two of the three pair are the same with overall dimensions of 14 3/8 inches in length and can be used with speakers that have holes between 0 - 10 13/16 inches apart. The second pair are approximately 16 3/4 inches in length and can be used with speakers that have holes in the bases between 0 - 12 3/4 inches apart. I have also used these with some Target R4 speaker stands so as to help stabilize the stands on thick carpet. I do have hardware for the installation and mounting of two pair of these outriggers.

The smaller of the two pair will be $50 per pair and the larger will be $60 for the pair. If you have speaker bases that are smaller in the front than the back than I would recommend one small pair and then the larger pair. Again, these are NOT the outriggers that have the spring-loaded ability to be adjusted those these can be raised and lowered.

Shipping will be to the continental USA only. Though small these are rather heavy so the weight listed is a "guess" as if one were to buy two or all three pair the weight would be much more than what I have listed. Therefore shipping costs will have to be determined after the sale.

Please e-mail me with any questions. I have used outriggers from Soundocity many times in the past and the products are well made and very durable.

Thanks for looking. Some specs for the Soundocity website:

Steel Toe Spike Outrigger

– 1/4″ thick HRPO (steel) main bars with durable black powder coat finish.
– Comfort grip fiberglass filled polypropylene knob (soft to the touch)
– All steel spikes with black zinc plating.

« Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019, 06:57 am by Zkidd »