Gmail Account Without Phone Number

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Gmail Account Without Phone Number
« on: 6 Mar 2024, 02:51 am »
Does anyone know a real workaround on how to create a Google / Gmail account without using a phone number?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Gmail Account Without Phone Number
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2024, 03:11 am »
There is no shortcut to it, forget mega spy as goo, yahoo and others snitches.
Use free Protonmail or MailFence, no phone need.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2024, 03:23 am »
There is no shortcut to it, forget mega spy as goo, yahoo and others snitches.
Use free Protonmail or MailFence, no phone need.
I must have google account for google play

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 6 Mar 2024, 03:36 am »
I must have google account for google play
There is no way to what I know.
Glad I dont live in your country.

richidoo

« Reply #4 on: 6 Mar 2024, 02:08 pm »
They already know your phone number anyway. They figure it out by matching your google cookies to your cell geotracking. After a couple days of this data they can infer your number.
Used to be able to create new Google account without a phone number, not anymore?

There is no "real workaround" or google would fix it.
Try a spoof number, using wifi through VPN to spoof IP, must be in airplane mode so cell is off.
https://www.spoofcard.com/
Delete cookies, then use the app only in wifi/VPN/airplane with no other google products running. Delete all cookies on the phone immediately before and after app use. I think you're not going to outsmart google demons.

Resistance is futile... Don't fight it  :wink:

WGH

« Reply #5 on: 6 Mar 2024, 02:38 pm »
I never noticed any extra junk texts after I got my gmail account so spam is not an issue.
Gmail needs a phone number for 2-factor authorization. I'm happy they check once in a while when I buy something.

An affordable option would be a Tracfone plan and a reconditioned flip phone. A basic Trackfone plan is $100 a year and a reconditioned flip phone is $5.

Of course you will have to carry the flip phone with you all the time in case gmail needs to confirm you are you, which will probably happen the first time you sign with another phone or computer.

https://www.tracfone.com/home

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: 6 Mar 2024, 02:47 pm »
I learned that most web sites can derive the exact user address with the #IP and in case of goo they have full access to my profile at my internet provider. Years ago I used to have a gmail til the day they I mistake the password and they started asking questions of every content of the account as folders names, contact names etc. Power abuse.

WGH

« Reply #7 on: 6 Mar 2024, 03:01 pm »
I learned that most web sites can derive the exact user address with the #IP...

Years ago I used to have a gmail til the day they I mistake the password and they started asking questions of every content of the account as folders names, contact names etc. Power abuse.

Of course web sites need your IP address, how else can they send you the info you requested without an address? It would be like telling the post office you don't want to give them your address but still expected mail delivery.

All the questions about what is on your computer "gmail" asked probably had a Russian accent.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #8 on: 6 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm »
Of course web sites need your IP address, how else can they send you the info you requested without an address? It would be like telling the post office you don't want to give them your address but still expected mail delivery.

All the questions about what is on your computer "gmail" asked probably had a Russian accent.
You are mixing things up to minimize the problem, IP number and user address are different things. I confirm that my address (complete street/building number address) already was identified several times by some sites through the #IP, supposedly with help from my internet provider, which is a multinational company that now use static IP.