Today's Smile

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Today's Smile
« Reply #2000 on: 16 Dec 2023, 01:30 am »
[quote
Can someone explain this joke? I don't get it.

Well, the neighbor, obviously a devotee of chamber music performed on period instruments reproduced via a flea-watt system, appears to be dismayed by what he assumes is the woman-next-door's new thrash metal system.
What he fails to realize is that she is merely a Facebook Marketplace seller taking delivery of the last bargain she found on Craig's List before marking it up 300% and reselling it.
 :D
ACME Moving... LOL

charmerci

« Reply #2001 on: 16 Dec 2023, 02:04 am »
ACME Moving... LOL

What's doubly funny is that I've always thought of acme as mediocre but acme actually means the summit of excellence; maturity or perfection in an animal!

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
« Reply #2002 on: 16 Dec 2023, 02:32 am »
This guy will have problems.
Awful Cervin-Vega yet.

Actually knew an individual who purchased a vacuum cleaner as a Christmas gift for his wife. It gets better - he purchased a used vacuum cleaner (incidentally with the bag half full of dirt) from a military surplus store :duh:

You simply cannot make this stuff up.

Be well...

JCarney

« Reply #2003 on: 16 Dec 2023, 03:36 am »

JCarney

Alain Arseneault

• Double A
« Reply #2004 on: 16 Dec 2023, 11:35 am »

The inventor of the bar code !

Laundrew

« Reply #2005 on: 16 Dec 2023, 12:38 pm »

mikeeastman

« Reply #2006 on: 16 Dec 2023, 02:55 pm »
“On the first Christmas morning, the three wise men walk into the manger. The first one steps in donkey shit…looks at his shoe and exclaims ‘Jesus Christ’…Mary looks up at Joseph and says…”that’s a better name than Keith.”

GrooveControl

« Reply #2007 on: 16 Dec 2023, 05:12 pm »
This guy will have problems.
Awful Cervin-Vega yet.

Yep, probably didn't get any action that night.  Should have given her JBL. 

JCarney

« Reply #2008 on: 16 Dec 2023, 07:45 pm »
 :lol:

JCarney

mikeeastman

« Reply #2009 on: 16 Dec 2023, 08:02 pm »
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the gates of heaven. "In honor of this holy season," he said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "This represents a candle," he said.

"Very well, you may pass through the pearly gates," said Saint Peter.

The second man reached into his pockets and pulled out a set of keys. They jingled as he shook them and he said, "They're bells."

Saint Peter said, "You may also enter heaven."

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties. Saint Peter looked at the man, puzzled. "And just what do those symbolize?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

The man replied, "These are Carol's."

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2010 on: 16 Dec 2023, 11:21 pm »
Yep, probably didn't get any action that night.  Should have given her JBL.
No JBL are big, men's speakers, instead Bose life-style mini-system.

Scroof Neachy

• I like to smell stuff
« Reply #2011 on: 16 Dec 2023, 11:52 pm »

rodge827

« Reply #2012 on: 17 Dec 2023, 12:44 am »

Alain Arseneault

• Double A
« Reply #2013 on: 17 Dec 2023, 11:04 am »

Laundrew

« Reply #2014 on: 17 Dec 2023, 12:34 pm »

mikeeastman

« Reply #2015 on: 17 Dec 2023, 12:46 pm »
 “Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, Nothing was stirring, not even a mouse.   I should have bought a carbon monoxide alarm.”

JCarney

« Reply #2016 on: 17 Dec 2023, 01:42 pm »
Very important discovery.

JCarney

Scroof Neachy

• I like to smell stuff
« Reply #2017 on: 17 Dec 2023, 03:42 pm »

rodge827

« Reply #2018 on: 17 Dec 2023, 05:45 pm »

mikeeastman

« Reply #2019 on: 18 Dec 2023, 12:17 am »

“Christmas was coming and Little Johnny’s Mom and Dad took him to the mall to see Santa Claus.
Johnny walked up and sat on Santa’s lap and said “Santa, for Christmas I want a god damn new baseball bat and I want it to be put under my god damn bed. I want a god damn new baseball glove, and I want it put under the god damn Christmas tree. And Santa, I want a god damn new bike and I want it put under a god damn tarp in the god damn shed.”
Santa, in complete shock, pulled Little Johnny’s parents aside and said: “In all my years, I have never seen a little boy with such a foul mouth.” His parents replied “We know, but we have no idea what to do about his behavior. We’ve tried everything.”
Santa thought about it and said, “Here’s what we’ll do to teach him a lesson, every place that Johnny asked for a present, we’ll put a pile of dog poop.” The parents agreed to try Santa’s plan.
On Christmas morning, Little Johnny woke up and immediately looked under his bed. Seeing the pile of poop, he ran downstairs to the Christmas tree and checked underneath.
Finding another pile of poop under the tree, he ran out the door and threw open the shed door. Finding a tarp in the shed, he quickly pulled back the tarp and found yet another pile of poop. Johnny walked out of the shed and started looking all around the yard. After a while, his parents asked him sarcastically “So Little Johnny, what did you get for Christmas?”
Without missing a beat, Johnny looked at his parents and said “I think I got a god damned dog, but I can’t find the motherfucker!”