Precision Engineering ,Loudspeaker Zobel Clarifiers

Audiophile58

I am selling my  latest , Precision Loudspeaker Clarifiers.What are  these .look up Zobel Network. These are  frequency filtersThat effectively clean up issues in 2 areas ,your Loudspeakers Voice coils Inductance generates a rising impedance ,which in turn creates Oscillation - High frequency noise . By installing this cell or network
It allows your Amplifier to operate easier seeing a resistive load. Other companies makethese and call them
Xover purifiers at 3x the cost and lower parts quality. A good rule of thumb with electronics parts quality Does count .I use only  name Brand name matched parts .this most certainly you can hear. Did you know The Audience Auracap XO Capacitor is betterThen 95% of  capacitors in Loudspeakers under $12k ? I offer
Refunds after 30 days which  150 hoursminimum which is required for runin of these capacitors.               Priced per pair.  p.s if you prefer a Specific connector or capacitor such as a Jupiter ,VH Audio or Duelund I charge only for the difference in cost, Thank you.

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Re: Precision Engineering ,Loudspeaker Zobel Clarifiers
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2018, 07:03 pm »
Hello!

Thank you for your detailed description but it appears you are posting an advertisement as a manufacturer of this product. As such, kindly change your status to an “Industry participant” and post in the Industry ad section here:

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=17.0

Please read the stickies in that forum as well.

The Trade Post is for buy/sell for members/junior members only. It is not for those running a business.

Best,
Anand.