Come visit us on Facebook

Danny Richie

Come visit us on Facebook
« on: 5 Jun 2012, 01:31 am »
http://www.facebook.com/grresearch

Now you can visit us on Facebook.

I don't have a lot of info up yet, but posted some show pics. More pics coming...

If you "Like" us then you might see some specials pop up every now and then that you might want to take advantage of. I might also drop in some updates on new projects and new models that you won't see anywhere else. So click "Like".

jcotner

Re: Come visit us on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jun 2012, 01:38 am »
Sorry I don't Facebook. It's has caused more problems for me than
benefit.
Please continue to keep us updated here. This is a great resource.
And I guarantee any sales posted here will always be appreciated!  :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #2 on: 5 Jun 2012, 01:52 am »
Sorry I don't Facebook. It's has caused more problems for me than
benefit.
Please continue to keep us updated here. This is a great resource.
And I guarantee any sales posted here will always be appreciated!  :thumb:

You got it man!

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jun 2012, 02:04 am »
I just realized something. Whenever you guys "Like" me on Facebook, I get to see pictures of you. At least I see your public ones anyway. For some of you, I just see your profile pics. Still, it is good to see some faces behind those names. Some of you have been customers for a long time and seeing who you are is pretty cool.

Thanks for all the "Likes" so far. That was quick.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #4 on: 5 Jun 2012, 02:11 am »
Liked!

Hope this works out well for you!

Danny Richie

« Reply #5 on: 5 Jun 2012, 02:51 am »
Liked!

Hope this works out well for you!

It can't hurt. And thanks!

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 5 Jun 2012, 03:02 am »
I just realized that I have TONS of pics of speakers that have never been posted.

I think I will make a folder for each series of speakers that I have designed and upload some of these pics into those folders.

If any of my customers would like to e-mail me pictures of their builds then I will include the pics of your speakers on my FB page. Just e-mail the pics to info@gr-research.com.

Cheeseboy

« Reply #7 on: 5 Jun 2012, 03:11 am »
Your postings are a real history of GR Research.  Who are all those people in the pictures?  Welcome to facebook. 

Danny Richie

« Reply #8 on: 5 Jun 2012, 03:21 am »
Yeah, I am going to have to go in and label a bunch of those pics now. All of those pictures of speakers that aren't mine are actually speakers that I did some level of design work on.

A couple of years in a row there I had product in 4 or 5 rooms just on the 2nd floor alone. I don't know how so many of my clients all had rooms on the 2nd floor with me but it was pretty of cool.

I have had a FB account for several years now, but tonight is the first day to launch a GR Research page. 

Rclark

« Reply #9 on: 5 Jun 2012, 03:50 am »
done

stevenkelby

• Adelaide, South Australia
« Reply #10 on: 5 Jun 2012, 05:00 am »
I don't care for Facebook but here's my face! :)

skeeter99

« Reply #11 on: 5 Jun 2012, 05:05 am »
Liked ... Saw it there before I saw it here. Can't wait to see more pics!! Excellent history so far and so many speakers I've owned or wanted to own.  :thumb:

Scott

BLWTX

« Reply #12 on: 5 Jun 2012, 01:51 pm »
Not a fan of Face Book either. I joined a couple years ago and cancelled after 10seconds. Not for me!!!

So don't forget us nonFB folks!!!!

nickd

« Reply #13 on: 5 Jun 2012, 02:31 pm »
I use my wife's facebook "sign in" to look at the pics of my grand daughter. :lol: Other than that, AC is my prefered social network. You really can't chat about about Audio on Facebook :dunno:

I'll send a "like" your way Danny, but please keep the presence up on AC. face book seem to be mostly for kids and gossip. AC is for all things Audio.

rockdrummer

« Reply #14 on: 5 Jun 2012, 03:25 pm »
I think it's a good idea to have a facebook page.  I bet I've talked to dozens of interested music lovers, since I started building two months ago, who didn't know you can buy kits and "build" your own speakers.  Especially good ones.  Wouldn't facebook be seen as totally free marketing?  Also, can't you share links to pictures and pages on facebook?  I am a total casual user of facebook, but I think that's the case. 

I am sure AC will always be the prefered method of learning and sharing audio ideas.

Ben

Danny Richie

« Reply #15 on: 5 Jun 2012, 06:20 pm »
Don't worry. I won't leave out my AC members. Facebook just reaches a different audience.

sortner

« Reply #16 on: 5 Jun 2012, 06:40 pm »
Danny - Think it's a great idea, I am not much of a Facebook guy either but trust me we will all check it out to see what is going on often and thanks for all you do to assist us in our passion for music, gear and kick ass speakers!

Steve

skeeter99

« Reply #17 on: 6 Jun 2012, 12:12 am »
Don't worry. I won't leave out my AC members. Facebook just reaches a different audience.

It's also a great place to post lots of albums of pics  :thumb:  already looked through them all and was showing off your work. One of my coworkers thought the LS9's looked amazing and he thought they were "150 large at least!" he was floored when I told them they were under 10k fully built by ACA and even less in kit form.

Scott

tesseract

« Reply #18 on: 6 Jun 2012, 12:39 am »
I use facebook to keep in touch with family and friends, and to get updates on my favorite audio brands.

Liked!

bhakti

« Reply #19 on: 6 Jun 2012, 12:45 am »
I don't care for Facebook but here's my face! :)

I see two faces there  :lol: