Louis is the man!!

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Louis is the man!!
« on: 21 Mar 2009, 02:06 pm »
I think we all know that Louis builds some damn good speakers, but I wanted to remind everybody how great his customer service is.  I am in the process of selling my Omega setup (Revolutions and Deep Hemp subs) and I just realized that my wife accidentally threw out one of the Deep Hemp boxes.  I called Louis and asked him if he could help me out.  Louis told me he would be glad to help, but that it could be a week or so until he re-supplies on the packing material front.  I told him, thanks very much, but that I might need something sooner and would get back to him.  Ten minutes later, I get a call from Louis saying he found an "extra" box and that he would ship it out ASAP!!   :thumb:  That box was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday and the Deep Hemp Sub is now safely packed and ready to enthrall it's new owner (just like it did for me).

This is but one example of how stellar Louis' customer service is.

When you combine this level of service with the performance of the speakers, it makes it so easy to continually recommend Omega as a high performing, high value solution for the music lovers out there.

Thanks again Louis.

George 

SuperXRSSeattle

Re: Louis is the man!!
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2009, 06:26 pm »
high value solution for the music lovers out there.

Yes 

:weights:

Eadron

« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2009, 07:53 pm »
Never met a person inside audio industry who takes care of the customer like Louis do! Only if I could tell.. :o. It's a great pleasure to be his customer. His commitment is genuine and enthusiastic, always. Louis, you really are the man! The 8" XRSes now even sound better after installing the maple bases under them, thanks again  :thumb:.

jouni

launche

• ...on being an audiophile...no.
« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2009, 08:14 pm »
...two cents in the pale.

Whenever I've had a chance to work with Louis he's been a class act.

Capt. Z

« Reply #4 on: 21 Mar 2009, 08:47 pm »
Just about 2 weeks ago I spoke to Louis on the phone he was very informative and helpful and offered me to help upgrade my XRS3 to the XRS5 level.

rodge827

« Reply #5 on: 22 Mar 2009, 01:55 am »
Agreed!

Louis is a great guy to do business with. He has an honest and hard working old school style, with a fresh

and innovative product. 8)

He runs his show like I run mine "Never forget the customer"  :thumb:

Well done,

Chris

Telstar

« Reply #6 on: 25 Mar 2009, 08:47 pm »
I agree. He provided very good pre-sales service to me :)

Louis O

« Reply #7 on: 29 Mar 2009, 01:53 am »
Hi All,

Many thanks for all the wonderful posts and it's always a pleasure. 

Thanks again for all your kind words,
Louis