Virtue at RMAF 2010, visit us in 8030 with Holographic Audio Arts

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Come check us out at RMAF 2010, we will be sharing Room 8030 with Holographic Audio Arts! We look forward to meeting you!  Seth, Cami, and Jason will be there floating in and out.

mamba315

Holographic Audio Arts!

Vinnie from RWA mentioned these guys in his RMAF post.

"WOW!! Hey Vinnie, amazing.... I was already driving my Sensation with 24V/10amp batteries, as they blow away any switching or linear supply I have compared them with....
but I've got to tell you, the instant current capabilities of your new LiFePO4 supplies seems much greater...and the clipping indicator on the amp ain't coming on even at much higher levels.

And the sound is indeed another peg higher in quality.  These are DEFINITELY gonna get my recommendations to clients when showtime comes around.

I'm now testing the show rig, using a pair of Virtue Two.2's, and the sound is astonishing."

Really interested in hearing more about these new battery supplies.  They're supposed to be a real step up from the SLA based units.  Does Virtue have any plans to create a simpler/stripped down LiFePO4 pack (a la Dodd)?  That'd be killer :D

Bummed I couldn't make it to RMAF this time around.  Next year I'm planning on it.

virtue

• Facilitator
    • Virtue Audio
> Does Virtue have any plans to create a simpler/stripped down LiFePO4 pack

Not gonna happen from me any time soon.  You could talk Gary into it perhaps.  It was his idea to sell his SLA packs through us.  More power to Vinnie and sorry for not mentioning that in my initial post!

dba

• demand better audio
    • Demand Better Audio
Here's wishing you a great show Lady and Gents :thumb:

Don't forget the pictures for us distant cousins who can't puddle-jump that far.

8) :wink:
Danny.

virtue

• Facilitator
    • Virtue Audio
We're here!  Jack's room apparently sounds terrific.  I'll be beating him up for not creating a web-site.  Stay tuned and come visit!

OzarkTom

Rats! I had to canvel our trip to RMAF due to increase of busimess. :(

virtue

• Facilitator
    • Virtue Audio
Sorry for no pictures yet!  Fun show this year.  Laid back.  Excited to see so many of you.  Once again, Danny Richie has the best sounding room we've ever heard. But the competition get more fierce every year.  Do visit... Jason's selling a ton of cables and we may be in another room tomorrow... more later.

Mama Virtue

Having a blast :hyper:!!  If you're here you won't recognize me by the legs though LOL, been keeping those covered  :wink:. Holographic Audio Arts has an awesome Omni-directional speaker being pushed by our Virtue Amps (bi-amped Sensation M451s [pushing the H3's] and a TWO.2 respectively[pushing smaller H1's]), we're raffling off a TWO "classic"  :drool: so if you are here you better stop by and sign up in room 8030!

Jason and I have hit a few rooms, enjoying it so far. Course he also has Nirvana Speaker cables and Nirvana Interconnects custom made for the show with an insane price (only room 8030).  :no_speak:

Great time with Michele and Jack from Holographic  :thumb: , I hear they'll be getting a website up soon.

Hope to meet you! Oh and FYI, if you have called/emailed recently am  :dunno: AWOL til Tues due to the show, will get back to you ASAP!

Mama Virtue aka Cami Terpstra

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Having a blast :hyper:!!  If you're here you won't recognize me by the legs though LOL, been keeping those covered  :wink:.
How about a nice picture of the room then.   :D

we're raffling off a TWO "classic"  :drool: so if you are here you better stop by and sign up in room 8030!
Aww man.  This alone would've been reason to go to RMAF.   :duh: