New Matrix Reloaded Trailer (Hi-Res)

bubba966

« on: 3 Feb 2003, 10:35 am »
Didn't watch the Superbowl, so I didn't catch this.

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/progressive/thematrix/us/med/superbowltrailer640_dl.mov
 :thumb:

It's a 23.8 meg trailer, but worth the wait if your connection is slow.

Woodsea

« Reply #1 on: 3 Feb 2003, 01:47 pm »
That is some bad-ass footage :D
Thanks for the link

bubba966

« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2003, 04:09 am »
I've watched that clip so many times now. :mrgreen:

I can't wait for 5/15 now. The first trailer was kinda cool. But this new one is, as you put it "bad-ass". :thumb:

I wish that I could watch trailers in high quality like that more often. But noooo, we've got to cater to the suckers still on America on Hold and their dial up world....

bob82274

« Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2003, 05:42 am »
TheMatrix.com has an UltraHigh Resolution of the first teaser.  They recommend you haveatleast a 1Ghz to run it smoothly (I'm on a 900hz and had no trouble).  I wish that more trailers came this way.

bubba966

« Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2003, 06:48 am »
Just finished the ultra high-rez teaser. At only 190 KB/Sec it took a little bit of time to DL. But that's the kind of quality worth waiting for. :dance:

Thanks for the info Bob, hadn't bothered to stop by the site before. Now if they'd release the Stupidbowl trailer like that...

shokunin

« Reply #5 on: 13 Feb 2003, 12:10 am »
Did anyone see the high-definition trailer during the superbowl?  I think the file size when I recorded it is about 140megs compressed.   :mrgreen: