Service for Crossover Assembly, Wiring and Cables ETC. Southwest California Area

rinzzlr

You do such great work Fredrick, I enjoy seeing it. Keep it up!

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Frederick

jonaiken

Thanks Frederick I recently received the crossovers you built for my Goldenear BRX’s and they were excellent.  Thanks for your great work. 

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Thanks Frederick I recently received the crossovers you built for my Goldenear BRX’s and they were excellent.  Thanks for your great work. 

It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you.

Frederick

jmimac351

• Chief Instructor - ChinTrackDays.com
NX-Otica MTM that Frederick worked up for me.  I am going to do the final attachment of OUT wiring, per length I need them to be... depending on where / how I want to mount / house the crossovers.

EdwardT

This upgraded AV123 Xstatik crossover is so clean and orderly. Frederick does beautiful work, it’s a shame to hide it inside the cabinet.

fre11111

• Industry Participant

This upgraded AV123 Xstatik crossover is so clean and orderly. Frederick does beautiful work, it’s a shame to hide it inside the cabinet.

Thank you Ed. I appreciate it.

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Hi Everyone,

I have been busy lately with crossover builds and life. I also wanted to share that I have recieved several projects that involved building tha crossover and installing the whole kit. Here some photo updates.

Happy weekend and Godbless.

Frederick

oskar

Very tidy. Very tidy indeed.

fre11111

• Industry Participant

jmimac351

• Chief Instructor - ChinTrackDays.com
Very tidy. Very tidy indeed.

Frederick does such nice work, he makes me want to build another pair of speakers so I get to have another crossover from him.

Exceptional.  The fact that he's such a nice guy doesn't hurt either.

Anyone reading this... just have Danny send your parts to Frederick and have him do it.  It's not expensive at all and more than covers the cost in value you'll get back out of it if you go to sell your speakers.  If you decide to sell your speakers and build something new, when you post pictures of this kind of work, your "DIY speakers" will easily sell... 

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Frederick does such nice work, he makes me want to build another pair of speakers so I get to have another crossover from him.

Exceptional.  The fact that he's such a nice guy doesn't hurt either.

Anyone reading this... just have Danny send your parts to Frederick and have him do it.  It's not expensive at all and more than covers the cost in value you'll get back out of it if you go to sell your speakers.  If you decide to sell your speakers and build something new, when you post pictures of this kind of work, your "DIY speakers" will easily sell...

Thank you. I appreciate it.

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to share this photo of a before and after POLK AUDIO SDA-1 UPGRADE. The owner sent me all the parts for this speaker.

BEFORE

AFTER

Here is a project I am working on right now. It is a full assembly, crossover upgrade and install of a GR RESEARCH UPGRADE KIT for YAMAHA NS-1000

This project will take few days to build and hopefully I can post photos of the build. I have been doing more of these full installs lately and would like to share that it is not as easy as somebody would think. It takes alot of time to do it the properly and carefully.
Thank you and have a great weekend. Godbless.

Frederick