D4s and customer service

Chris Adams

D4s and customer service
« on: 5 Feb 2015, 12:31 am »
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but bear with me. I have been using Dave's ZenWave Cables for quite a while. I started with D2s and worked my way up to D4s. The D4s are an open window to the performance. I know that's a cliche, but to my ears it's true. I have been through much gear for more than a decade and was never satisfied. I recently purchased a Bent AVC-1 and a set of D4s. The sounds through my system have never been clearer. I have listened to more music in the last few days than in the last month. :thumb:

Throughout my dealings with Dave, he has been nothing but the consummate gentleman with customer service beyond that required. Interested, informative, responsive, helpful, and willing to do whatever it took to make me happy. I am grateful that there are people like Dave in this business. Thanks, Dave!
« Last Edit: 5 Feb 2015, 03:25 am by Chris Adams »

Chrisandalex1

Re: D4s and customer service
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2015, 12:42 am »
I will definitely 2nd that endorsement of Dave. 

Outstanding guy with a genuine desire to give extraordinary value and performance.

Tomy2Tone

« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2015, 12:42 am »
Amen to that!

RDavidson

« Reply #3 on: 5 Feb 2015, 01:20 am »
I have been evaluating some Zen Wave cables in my system recently, thanks to Dave. The D4's are truly fantastic.
With that said, to give a little background, I must also add that I am in complete agreement with Dave's philosophy on cable function. The job of cables is to get out of the way of the signal as much as possible so one can hear what their system (components and speakers) is doing (and more importantly, a truer musical presentation). Cables SHOULD NOT be used as tuning devices. Those which are intentionally designed to alter the signal are not serving the music.
With Zen Wave you get increased levels of signal integrity as you go up the line. I like that. :thumb:
« Last Edit: 6 Feb 2015, 04:18 pm by RDavidson »

sfox7076

« Reply #4 on: 6 Feb 2015, 02:39 pm »
I agree.  The d4s are a really nice step up in sound.  As I said to him, I didn't realize I liked Natalie Merchant's voice until I heard it through the D4s.

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #5 on: 6 Feb 2015, 09:29 pm »
Thanks for the kind words everyone!  :thumb:

You guys make this all worthwhile.  :)