They're here!

Nuance

Re: They're here!
« Reply #40 on: 2 Mar 2011, 06:57 pm »
Yeah, no rush buddy.  Take your time, listen with your OWN amp (once it returns), and then write the review.  The wait will be worth it, at least for me.

Saturn94

« Reply #41 on: 3 Mar 2011, 03:52 am »
Yeah, no rush buddy.  Take your time, listen with your OWN amp (once it returns), and then write the review.  The wait will be worth it, at least for me.

I'm not sure how much difference I might hear between the amps since my amp, a Parasound Classic 5250, is from the same line as the loaner, a Parasound Classic 2125.  The primary differences between the two amps are the number of channels (mine is 5 channels and the loaner is 2 channels) and the power ratings (mine is 250 wpc @ 8 ohms and the loaner is 125 wpc @ 8 ohms).

That said, perhaps I'll take your advice and hold off until my amp is returned.

BTW, over the weekend while my system was silent I resorted to using a portable speaker system like this hooked up to a MP3 player. :cry:  I was really roughing it! :lol:

Saturn94

« Reply #42 on: 18 Mar 2011, 04:58 pm »
I got my amp back yesterday and it seems to be performing normally.  Hope to have the review up within a week. :thumb:

Nuance

« Reply #43 on: 18 Mar 2011, 10:36 pm »
^ Woohoo - that's great news.  Happy listening buddy.

Saturn94

« Reply #44 on: 5 Nov 2011, 02:02 pm »
Saturn,

I would not consider anyone cheap that spends the money (very well spent) for a pair HT2-TLs :D. I can not recommend the Harmony remote enough as it has made operating my multi component system with numerous inputs a breeze to operate. The Harmony does have a learning curve but once you get the hang of the program it is quite easy to setup.

Bill

I was recently given a used Harmony One remote, so I thought I would give it try.  It didn't come with software, but after a little searching I downloaded it from the Logitech site and spent some time last night programming it.

We'll see if this will replace my basket of remotes or if I just go back to using the old remotes like before. :wink: