Clayton has officially left Spatial

GregC

Re: Clayton has officially left Spatial
« Reply #20 on: 16 Sep 2023, 02:39 am »
Hi Clayton,

I met you and bought Emerald Physics CS2 speakers from you in 2007. After that I moved on to CS2.3 and CS2.7 speakers.  I had several years of enjoyment from open baffle speakers until I finally moved into another direction.

Best of luck on your future endeavors.

Greg

kayakerf

« Reply #21 on: 16 Sep 2023, 02:42 am »
Thanks Clayton. Great speaking with you last week. Too bad I couldn't make that last X4 upgrade purchase before you left ;) Totally understand the move.  All the best!

emmesstwo

« Reply #22 on: 16 Sep 2023, 04:37 pm »
Thank you, Clayton, for sending those M5 Sapphires to Italy – I’m still enjoying them to the fullest every single day. Wishing you lots of luck

marco

thestatman

« Reply #23 on: 17 Sep 2023, 02:07 am »
Clayton, you have solved what a generation of speaker designers really struggled to do - develop a kick ass open baffle speaker that was not compromised.   You achieved that.   My special edition X3's are living testimony to that.   Best wishes on the next phase of life.   I suspect we haven't seen the end of you yet!

erniek

« Reply #24 on: 27 Sep 2023, 12:44 am »
Thanks as well for being on the scene when I was reinvigorated by the hifi products being produced these days. Along with Klaus Bunge of Odyssey Audio I have thoroughly enjoyed engaging and purchasing with you and your products. I have enjoyed them much and hope to see another venture from you down the road. Need more people like you in the business.

paolocaminiti

« Reply #25 on: 12 Oct 2023, 01:56 pm »
Thank you!

Teenage diplomat

« Reply #26 on: 18 Oct 2023, 12:49 am »
Clayton, I was hoping to meet you at the Capitol Audiofest next month to personally thank you for the M4 speakers I bought 16 months ago.  They are without doubt the best speakers I’ve ever owned, and among the best I’ve ever heard.  I wish you health, wealth, and the time to enjoy them!  Best of luck in future endeavors. 

maty

« Reply #27 on: 25 Oct 2023, 04:14 pm »
NRD - Clayton Shaw Returns: Lightning Strikes Twice! Introducing CALADAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRrgJ-_npls

Sound Clip Downloads: 24/192
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wQp1e3wEZZzS7NKzwK3eO1Vx5B_NfIDd

Desertpilot

• Retired
« Reply #28 on: 25 Oct 2023, 04:33 pm »
Ron was "blown" away by these new speakers by Clayton Shaw.  I guess retirement was boring so Clayton decided to engineer a new set of speakers.  Watch Ron's video.

Daryl Zero

« Reply #29 on: 25 Oct 2023, 05:28 pm »
I had noticed this and was unsure where it should be discussed as this can be seen as a competitor to Spatial in their own Industry Circle. The other thing is that I'm scratching my head because normally when someone is bought out of a business there is a non-compete clause as part of the deal. They also seem similar to the Q6 speakers which I saw at PAF.

maty

« Reply #30 on: 25 Oct 2023, 05:38 pm »
If the admin deletes my comment, "no problema".

Where can I comment about the new loudspeakers?

Charles Xavier

« Reply #31 on: 25 Oct 2023, 05:44 pm »
Impressive

Daryl Zero

« Reply #32 on: 25 Oct 2023, 05:50 pm »
If the admin deletes my comment, "no problema".

Where can I comment about the new loudspeakers?

I'm not suggesting that they do. I'm fine with it here.

I just was trying to think it through. There is an "Open Baffle" Circle which isn't industry supported. That was my plan if no one else was going to post this.