Is it okay to pass my evolution dac on to someone in this community

sresener

I have decided to part ways with my evo dac and I wondered if its okay to offer it on this forum. If its not okay I apologise and I will pull my post.

Samoyed

Replacement?

sresener

Mytek Manhattan II

sresener

It's really unfortunate I needed to spend so much to get similar sound quality with the features I was looking for. Its a real testament to the engineering in the evo dac.

Samoyed

I really enjoy the sound, and Roon, MQA and Tidal are flawless. I have no need of analog inputs and it appears streaming is all I need, now.

sresener

Yes I agree with you completely, but I really needed analog inputs, I got both options installed so the mytek is a streamer and its suppose to work great with phono (my next adventure)

If anyone is interested send me a pm and make sure your sitting down when you read my asking price.  :wink:

sresener

Its in pretty good shape too. I have not even taken the lcd screen protection off of it.

Samoyed

I’m sure it will find a good home. Any idea how to update the firmware, if at all?

sresener

Im not sure, is there a update?

My evo has worked flawless, no lockups no issue you had it just works. So I believe ifs its not broke why mess with it.

adminRH

• Admin
I have decided to part ways with my evo dac and I wondered if its okay to offer it on this forum. If its not okay I apologise and I will pull my post.

To get the most eyeballs on your ad, you can post it in our Trading Post Circle, For Sale: Source Components.
Good luck

sresener

I will do that thank you.

I also should be more clear, Im not giving this away for free :)