WTB: EML 45 Anniversary Globe Pair

Movietime

WTB: EML 45 Anniversary Globe Pair
« on: 12 Jan 2016, 05:30 am »
New to the forum but an existing reader for the past year. Just received my balanced Golden Gate Lampi and need a second pair of these EML 45 10th Anniversary Globes (already have 1 pair). I was running my single pair in my previous Big 7 but am faced with needing another pair to continue using these awesome tubes in the balanced. I know this is a sold out and rare item, but there are some who picked up extra pairs whether to sell them someday or as backups for their existing Lampi. Anyone who has a pair of these they would like to sell, I am willing to pay a serious premium as I love their sound. Please PM me or email, whatever your preference.

Here is a link to what I'm looking for so there isn't any confusion. http://www.emissionlabs.com/html/club/45-Globe.htm

I apologize if this post belongs in a different section. If, so please direct me to the right place.

wisnon

Re: WTB: EML 45 Anniversary Globe Pair
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2016, 05:24 pm »
Lampi will be coming out with similar tubes from EML, but MESH plate, in mid Feb.

wisnon

« Reply #2 on: 13 Jan 2016, 05:24 pm »
New to the forum but an existing reader for the past year. Just received my balanced Golden Gate Lampi and need a second pair of these EML 45 10th Anniversary Globes (already have 1 pair). I was running my single pair in my previous Big 7 but am faced with needing another pair to continue using these awesome tubes in the balanced. I know this is a sold out and rare item, but there are some who picked up extra pairs whether to sell them someday or as backups for their existing Lampi. Anyone who has a pair of these they would like to sell, I am willing to pay a serious premium as I love their sound. Please PM me or email, whatever your preference.

Here is a link to what I'm looking for so there isn't any confusion. http://www.emissionlabs.com/html/club/45-Globe.htm

I apologize if this post belongs in a different section. If, so please direct me to the right place.

Maybe ALrainbow? Try to contact him...

Movietime

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jan 2016, 04:40 am »
Thanks for the lead. I did send a PM just in case he had an extra pair willing to sell.

I have 2 pairs of those mesh EML 45 in order as well for February. ; )
But still hoping the pair I already have won't just sit and collect dust indefinitely either.
Would be cool to compare the two.

Crashem

« Reply #4 on: 3 Apr 2016, 05:09 am »
Remember you can use the back two tube slots and run Balanced GG in single ended mode so you should be able to use the two you have.