KEF R500 in walnut $600.00./SOLD

Photon46

KEF R500 in walnut $600.00./SOLD
« on: 6 Dec 2023, 01:51 pm »
Speakers are sold.

These KEF R500 speakers were purchased July 2018 from Music Direct (list price $2600.00) and I'm the original owner. They were set up in our second system and have never been moved. They are are in near mint condition with the only flaw I can see being a small 2mm chip in the veneer of one speaker's corner. The flash photo exaggerates the appearance of the chip, it's much less apparent in normal viewing. There are many uniformly positive reviews of these speakers on the web. I've driven them with multiple amplifiers, everything from a 25 watt per channel Decware Zen Torii to 1200 wpc PS Audio M1200 mono amps and they sound great with all of them. I've got all the original hardware, spikes, foam port plugs, etc. The magnetically attached grilles have never been used. Original boxes are stored in our "attic" but I haven't taken them down yet. We've just replaced them with KEF R7 Meta speakers, thus the sale. For now, these are for local sale only, located in Lakeland, Florida. I would consider driving a reasonable distance to meet someone halfway. We could also arrange the sale at my workplace at USF's Tampa campus.

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/444-kef-r500-loudspeakers

« Last Edit: 21 Dec 2023, 07:22 pm by Photon46 »