Vapor Breeze rocked out tonight!

bajaed

Vapor Breeze rocked out tonight!
« on: 18 Dec 2014, 07:16 am »
I've been guilty of narrowing my musical selections too much lately.  The Vapors provide so much sweet detail on vocals and jazz that I've been sticking with those genre's lately. Melody Gardot, Diana Krall, Keith Jarrett and Charlie Haden, Hilton Ruiz, Kenny Burrell, Cal Tjader, Wes Montgomery. All of it sounds so good it's addicting.

Had a good buddy over tonight that likes rock so we got pretty serious and the Breeze really shined!. Canned Heat, Joe Bonamassa,  early Bob Seger, Bull Durham soundtrack( Fabulous Thunderbirds, The Blasters, Los Lobos).  SRV In Step (Riviera Paradise was amazing). 5 star sound!

People I have over that like music but don't know a thing about audiophile gear act like they are hearing songs they know by heart for the first time. Hard to believe the Breeze are the entry point to the Vapor line.

The next step will be interesting. Have Ryan turn the Breeze into a set of Joule Breeze? Go with a pair of Cirrus that can be upgraded to Joules? No limits!

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
Re: Vapor Breeze rocked out tonight!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2014, 02:57 pm »
Rock on!   :rock:

5 star sound?  How many are the max amount of stars  :lol:

Yes, we're talking about 3-way'ing the Breeze into a Joule Breeze, or Breezle, or Jeez.  Final exact implementation depends on my mood come decision day. 

bajaed

« Reply #2 on: 18 Dec 2014, 04:23 pm »

Should have qualified the scale. I look at college recruiting a lot so a 5 star is the highest rating.

The Jeeze, pretty funny!

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #3 on: 18 Dec 2014, 05:32 pm »
The Breezus!

Blackmore

« Reply #4 on: 18 Dec 2014, 05:52 pm »
Hey Tyson, add a "j" and go for the Breejeezus.  Or, knowing Ryan's choice of demo music, how about Breezelzebub???  Love ya' Ryan. :surrender:

standub

« Reply #5 on: 18 Dec 2014, 06:58 pm »
There has got to be a joke here about them being taller than Drew Brees

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 18 Dec 2014, 07:15 pm »
Broule

Gale