Axpona

Factorz

Axpona
« on: 22 Apr 2014, 04:31 pm »
Now that we are getting down to the wire any teasers of what we will be seeing? I'm attending for the first time and Vapor's room on top of my list.

roscoeiii

Re: Axpona
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2014, 12:24 am »
Don't recall the specifics off the top of my head, but think some systems at AXPONA have been mentioned in various places. And there will be more than one room with Vapors IIRC. Sure Pete, Ryan or Ed will pipe in shortly.

In the meantime, welcome to AC. And hopefully I will meet you at the show! Great time last year. Will be great to get together with ACers while out there.

AluminatiSound

• Industry Participant
  • Machining and Audio What A Great Match!
« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2014, 12:36 am »
I know what will be there  8)

One more day of work and I'm on vacation for 6 days!

Best,
Matt

Gopher

« Reply #3 on: 23 Apr 2014, 01:06 am »
LampizatOr, Purity Audo Design and Verastarr will be sharing one of the rooms with Vapor.   :thumb:

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
  • It's all in the pursuit
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #4 on: 23 Apr 2014, 03:17 am »
We're only showing in one room at Axpona. 

Derecho will be making its debut, and will be standing tall thanks in part to Matt at AluminatiSound who created an absolutely gorgeous custom "cradle" for the cabinet that consists of a pair of outriggers, fore and aft.

I'm sure Ryan will be posting a picture soon enough.  Probably tomorrow afternoon.

Derecho is discussed somewhat in a thread titled Nimbus Jr.  http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=122124.0

jriggy

« Reply #5 on: 23 Apr 2014, 04:56 pm »
Looking forward to this room!!!

Factorz, your avatar is blasphamy!   :o  :duh:  :lol:

Brucemck

« Reply #6 on: 30 Apr 2014, 01:21 pm »
http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?14573-AXPONA-show-report-in-video-Astor-and-Breuninger-quot-stir-it-up-quot

Nice shout out towards the end (at around 21:40) by Myles Astor and Peter Breuninger. (Too much discussion of the DAC, but still a nice complement to the room.)  Nice work guys.

wisnon