Model of speaker? Can’t find anything but I ended up here so..

Daxium

Hey everyone, I found some speakers at the local thrift shop and couldn’t find any information on em. A small sticker says Audio Concept INC.. Just wondering if it was an ACI speaker but I really have no clue. Thanks!

Dieterle Tool

• I don't know what it is, but I wunt it.
This is the ACI "The Sub 1, synthesized bandpass" subwoofer. I posted this awhile back. I can dig up some of the posts if you like, just PM me or search.

I know it's almost worthless sideways, just turn your monitor 90 degrees clockwise. It's easier than fixing it here on AC.  ( -___-)

Daxium

Re: This is the ACI "The Sub 1, synthesized bandpass" subwoofer
« Reply #2 on: 5 Aug 2022, 05:43 am »
Well, unfortunately I'm currently not allowed to search for info on them as I'm a new member to the site (not allowed). I'm a massive newbie to audio stuff, I appreciate the head start though, if you know and are willing to send me posts or give me some info on year they were roughly made and specs of the sub, that'd be legendary. Thanks!

Chris Adams

Daxium

How does one figure out the wattage and ohms of the driver in the sub 1’s, gotta decide on an amp. I don’t recall seeing any specs on the driver itself when opening em up. Unless I missed it. 🤷🏼‍♂️