Introduction - Still Crazy ( about audio )after all these years

amhifi

Hi,
This is my first post on the site.  I am Dennis Penner, owner and only employee of American Hi-Fi in Winnipeg Canada.  Before anyone asks the usual " why American Hi-Fi in Canada" question - my usual response is - " the last time I checked, Canada is in North America "
I have been selling audio products in my own business since 1967, first from my home and then in 1975 I purchased American Hi-Fi. The company went from one location with a few employees to two locations and more employees and in 1989  back to the owner being the only full time employee.  I have a large second floor space in a old warehouse building in the downtown area and it is very much a destination location - you really have to want to come here, but when you do you will find the best products, the most experience and audio knowledge, according to many of my clients.
I look forward to interacting with many people on this site as my interests are diverse.

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Welcome!

I'm from Michigan, so a southern neighbor of your's.

Looking forward to your perspectives.

NoahH

Welcome! Sounds like you will have a fun perspective to share here!

Phil A

Welcome!

Phil A

I guess this is your website?  https://www.americanhifi.com/

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Before anyone asks the usual " why American Hi-Fi in Canada" question - my usual response is - " the last time I checked, Canada is in North America "
Very interesting, If I remember well America is a continent with 23 countries.
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Greetings & Welcome to AC Dennis   :thumb: 

Ross A

My kond of peeps, from WV welcome Dennis & thanks for 55 yrs playin'!