Sound-Lab Electrostatics

LostInPA

Sound-Lab Electrostatics
« on: 1 Mar 2009, 09:11 pm »
I am selling a pair of Sound-Lab Prima electrostatic loudspeakers, S/N 2 of the type, purchased new by me in 1998.  This model no longer appears on the Sound-Lab website.   Se my postings at www.audiocircuit.com for specs, my experiences, and package size and weight information.   Click Sound-Lab in Brands, then scroll down Models and click Prima.   The styling and proportioning is the same as other Millennium Series models.   This pair does have the factory installed optional toroidal audio transformers upgrade.   I have schematics for the crossover networks.   The sound is pretty good, certainly not up to the level of current models.  Here is the deal.   If you are an experimenter and want only the back plates (electronics package) in their bases, packed in their original shipping crates, I want $1,800.00, you arrange and pay for shipping from 18661, Pennsylvania approximately 15 miles south of Wilkes-Barre.  If you are close enough, pick them up yourself.   The panels in their own original shipping crates are available at no payment to me, you arrange and pay for shipping.   First consideration on the panels to whoever purchases the electronics.   Cash is good, personal checks, cashiers' checks, or postal monel orders after bank clearing also works.

IS THIS OF ANY HELP:  Sign on at www.soundlabowners.com, the SoundLab Owners Group (SLOG).   I do recall reading posts from owners who have purchased new PX technology panels from SoundLab, and still have their old panels  that are no longer in use.   Perhaps one of those people will be ready to sell old panels?   I do not have the technical knowledge to know how to get my electronics package to work with those panels.   Query at SLOG?  They seem to be a knowledgeable bunch, or ask at SoundLab directly.
« Last Edit: 11 Mar 2009, 05:01 pm by LostInPA »