Red Wine Audio and Omega Speakers now available in Toronto

Spirit

• Facilitator
I had a nice chat with Neil Underwood this morning.  Neil recently opened a new retail/home store named Off The Grid Audio.  Some of you may remember Neil from the former Yorkville Audio Excellence location.
He has avery interesting business plan which marries the Audio hobby with the Greening of our environment.
Thus the natural inclusion of lines such as RWA (battery driven) and Omega Speakers (hemp drivers).
Here is a copy of Neil's post on "Audio Central":

Hi All,

I'd like to introduce myself to all the other Red Wine Audio enthusiasts out there, how are you doing?

I'm operating an audio/video retail/on-line operation in Toronto, Canada and have been blessed with the opportunity to be Vinnie's first authorized Canadian dealer. His Signature amplifiers and iMod blew me away from the first listening session (thanks, Arriz!) and I simply had to assist in getting the word out. 

It's a pleasure working with Vinnie and we're looking forward to helping build an awareness of the Red Wine Audio brand name and the sublime musical qualities his products bring to the table.

Neil Underwood
Off The Grid Audio

OTGA

• www.offthegridaudio.com
Re: Red Wine Audio and Omega Speakers now available in Toronto
« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2007, 03:20 am »
Hi spirit,

It was a pleasure chatting with you this AM.
Looking forward to meeting the rest of the TAAS gang and renewing acquaintances with TAAS members who may have strolled through the doors at Audio Excellence Yorkville at some point over the last several years.

Happy listening!

Neil