Integrated

PhotonDon

Integrated
« on: 25 May 2021, 02:18 am »
Are there any plans for an Odyssey integrated with multiple inputs?  Seems as though KB is leaving a lot  on the table by not offering one.  I love my Stratos but I am going for a more compact footprint. If I knew one was in the works I would wait.

JCarney

Re: Integrated
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2021, 02:34 am »
There is an integrated, it's called the Cyclops.

JCarney

https://odysseyaudio.com/cyclops-integrated-amplifier/

Ice10

• Enjoy every sandwich
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2021, 03:06 am »
There is the cyclops integrated but every one I’ve ever seen or owned (on #3) has only had a single input.

PhotonDon

« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2021, 03:08 am »
....and a single input integrated is of no use to most everyone.  Im sure it sounds great but it's a non-starter for me.

Audio72

« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2021, 03:33 am »

PhotonDon

« Reply #5 on: 25 May 2021, 03:42 am »
Very interesting, but the price may be over budget.  Anyone know the price?

firedog

« Reply #6 on: 25 May 2021, 05:11 am »
Talk to Klaus about your needs. He can probably come up with something for you.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #7 on: 25 May 2021, 07:32 am »
Well,  the Kismet is a Khartago with an Alps poti....very simple,  extremely effective, but yes,  only one input and no remote...Have between $ 75 - 85.  in extra cost and some extra labor,  but charge only $ 100. more...so,  doing this pretty much as a service.

We also still have the Kismet integrated.  However,  I'm only making it as a special order as it's really the Candela and the Kismet amp under one hood.  However,  you also have a full sized external power supply,  which renders the compact 1 box design moot....AND it's more $ and less flewxible than the C/K combo.  So,  I'm essentially steering people away from it...however,  yes,  it's definitely bling.

If you want a very good 1 box solution,  I also have Symphonic Line,  of course.....

PhotonDon

« Reply #8 on: 26 May 2021, 01:33 am »
THanks Klaus, Much to consider here.