Momentary Push Button replacemnet on RM9 MKII

dhunte21

Momentary Push Button replacemnet on RM9 MKII
« on: 3 Mar 2012, 11:45 am »
Wondering if any of the members would be able to help me out or point me in the right direction as to where I can purchase a pair of new push buttons for the Music Reference RM9 MKII. The original buttons have no identifying marking on them. I know they are N/O (Normally Open) push button but that is all, they were also manufactured in Japan. My right button you had to push it rather hard in order for you to balance it and now it is completely gone.

Any info will help

Thanks.

dhunte21

Re: Momentary Push Button replacemnet on RM9 MKII
« Reply #1 on: 3 Mar 2012, 07:56 pm »
Ok, I give up!!!

Going to be replacing it with my Audio Note Mono Blocks. If anyone in this forum resides in Plantation Fl. I will be putting this thing out in the bulk trash on Monday. I really dont have time for the headache. Moving on to something different.

Thanks for all the help.

Ericus Rex

« Reply #2 on: 3 Mar 2012, 10:49 pm »
Please don't throw it out!  I will take it off your hands and happily pay for shipping and handling.  LMK.

dhunte21

« Reply #3 on: 3 Mar 2012, 11:49 pm »
To much problems to pack this unit, Just dont want to deal with it any longer, Local pickup only.

Ericus Rex

« Reply #4 on: 4 Mar 2012, 05:56 pm »
Tell me what it'll take to make shipping it worth your while.

Eric

Chazro

« Reply #5 on: 4 Mar 2012, 09:29 pm »
Is this for real!?  Heck, I'm in Wellington.  If you're serious about getting rid of it PLEASE let me know, Don't curb it!

dhunte21

« Reply #6 on: 9 Mar 2012, 03:12 am »
Sorry Man I got rid of it already! No more Music Reference RM9, decided it was not worth my time, I am using my Audio Note Shinri.