Klaus is great!

Vince in TX

Klaus is great!
« on: 20 Apr 2021, 08:02 pm »
Just wanted to send a shout out to Klaus.  He helped me put together the most awesome 3-channel AMP for my Home Theater setup.   Paired with the GR Research X-Static speakers and X-Voce center channel, it should be an amazing sound stage.   I can't wait to get it all together.   Amazing buying experience, so anyone on the fence about anything Odyssey, DO IT!   :D :D

Charles Calkins

Re: Klaus is great!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Apr 2021, 11:00 pm »

+++++++++ for Klaus and the other  audioholics on this site

Cheers
                                        Charlie

Illaheman

« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2021, 02:25 am »
My Stratos Kismet arrived today! It’s been a few months waiting, but I can say that the quality is apparent.

I started as a skeptic, but Klaus won me over. I was going to buy a Parasound A21+, but Klaus gently pulled me into understanding what would make a difference in sound, durability and quality if I bought an Odyssey.

This amp replaced my 40 year old, owned since new in 1980, NIKKO Alpha 440 power amp. I’m pretty certain I have the right formula to handle another 40 years service with my new Odyssey Stratos Kismet. Now if I could find a reasonably priced Tempest plus preamp, I’d really feel set.

Vince in TX

« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2021, 05:49 pm »
My Stratos Kismet arrived today! It’s been a few months waiting, but I can say that the quality is apparent.

I started as a skeptic, but Klaus won me over. I was going to buy a Parasound A21+, but Klaus gently pulled me into understanding what would make a difference in sound, durability and quality if I bought an Odyssey.

This amp replaced my 40 year old, owned since new in 1980, NIKKO Alpha 440 power amp. I’m pretty certain I have the right formula to handle another 40 years service with my new Odyssey Stratos Kismet. Now if I could find a reasonably priced Tempest plus preamp, I’d really feel set.

Awesome.   I'm looking forward to getting mine.   The L/R channels have the Kismet upgrade on mine also.   I'm betting this amp will be with me for a very long time.   :)

questz1z

« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2021, 11:03 am »
Klaus is Incredible to work with And his products are even better!!! :D

lovelexicon

« Reply #5 on: 23 Apr 2021, 03:30 am »
"I started as a skeptic, but Klaus won me over. I was going to buy a Parasound A21+, but Klaus gently pulled me into understanding what would make a difference in sound, durability and quality if I bought an Odyssey."

Would you please describe how Klaus compared the Kismet with the Parasound A21+. 

Thank you.

Illaheman

« Reply #6 on: 23 Apr 2021, 04:37 am »
No. But I encourage you to call him and discuss your needs in buying a new amp.
He is thoughtful and fair minded about other products.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #7 on: 23 Apr 2021, 07:41 am »

Scottdazzle

« Reply #8 on: 23 Apr 2021, 10:01 pm »
Klaus, that is the ugliest puppy you ever brought home!

GentleBender

« Reply #9 on: 24 Apr 2021, 12:17 am »
I have learned to trust Klaus. His gear is affordable and bulletproof and I’ve enjoyed the experience of talking with him to get some great recommendations. He is passionate about what he does. Started with a Cyclops and Suspiro and ended up upgrading to Kismet Monos and a Candela preamp. I look forward to the chance to add some of his speakers to my setup. One day they will be mine.  :thumb: