Black Ops 2 - Yea or nay?

nomeans

Black Ops 2 - Yea or nay?
« on: 27 Jun 2012, 12:56 am »
What do you guys think of it? I myself am done with all COD games. :deadhorse: I'm just curious what everyone else thinks. Although, I AM looking forward to Respawn Entertainment's new game.

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: Black Ops 2 - Yea or nay?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2012, 01:09 am »
Here's what I'll do:
I'll bitch about it.
I'll complain about it.
I'll say they've brought nothing new to the table, and I'm not buying it.
But then.....
I'll buy it.
But then.....
I'll bitch about it.
I'll complain about it.

I like the CoD/MW/BF games. They all suck in their own special way, and they all have something that "does it for me". There is no perfect FPS, that I've ever run across. Bottom line, if you're into FPS, then they'll suck you in, and you'll end up buying it anyway. It's just a matter of whether you buy it on, or near, release day....or you wait until it's half price at GameStop and you trade some old titles in for it (thereby feeling less like you got ripped off if it's not all you think it should be).

Face it dude. If you're asking the question, then you're on the fence and they've already got their hooks in you.
It's just a matter of time.

Bob

nomeans

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jun 2012, 01:13 am »
Hahaha! That's why I like you Bob! You speak the truth. I honestly doubt I'll be buying it. It'll take a DRASTIC improvement in gameplay for me to buy it.

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jun 2012, 01:27 am »
You'll buy it. The more you deny it, they more those claws dig in.  8)

You can use the words "honestly doubt" on a public forum, but you'll still have to answer to yourself at the end of the day.  :wink:

Bob

nomeans

« Reply #4 on: 27 Jun 2012, 02:11 am »
Lol! You're probably right. My friends are pretty persistent about it. Man. I'm sooooo ready for an "original" FPS. Contradiction, right? I really hope RE's game is such. :wink:

werd

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jun 2012, 03:36 am »
Probably get in on steam. Afraid of the console thumb crimp I had playing black ops 1 so won't do the Xbox. I will get to 15 prestige too.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #6 on: 27 Jun 2012, 10:35 am »
I have it in my Gamefly que. If its good I'll keep it which is buying it used from Gamefly which is a fantastic deal. I have yet to buy any bogus games and with Gamefly a new game is considered used immediately from them and shipping is free plus a new case, booklet, and online codes are included. Great Deal for gamers!!!!
 I'll probably buy it as I liked the first one and if my youngest son digs it thats all she wrote!  :thumb:

P.S. Werd, good to see ya and I love the avatar, keep them coming.....but you didn't see me write that!!! shhhh!!

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #7 on: 27 Jun 2012, 09:57 pm »
Lol! You're probably right. My friends are pretty persistent about it.
Well yea, if all your friends are playing it, and you can even tolerate the game, you're destined to buy it for no other reason than you can keep playing with your friends.

nomeans

« Reply #8 on: 28 Jun 2012, 03:25 am »
Man. I don't know. I am on the fence, but I'm halfway down the other side. Treyarch has to bring something huge to the table and I'm just not seeing it in the previews. I despise Blizzard, so I just might decline based of that principle. As lame as it might be. :roll:

werd

« Reply #9 on: 28 Jun 2012, 03:56 am »
I have it in my Gamefly que. If its good I'll keep it which is buying it used from Gamefly which is a fantastic deal. I have yet to buy any bogus games and with Gamefly a new game is considered used immediately from them and shipping is free plus a new case, booklet, and online codes are included. Great Deal for gamers!!!!
 I'll probably buy it as I liked the first one and if my youngest son digs it thats all she wrote!  :thumb:

P.S. Werd, good to see ya and I love the avatar, keep them coming.....but you didn't see me write that!!! shhhh!!

Ed

You should get the new wow expansion when it comes out. Level up a toon and come raid and do 5 man dungeons.