FS: Gustard U12 USB to Digital Interface (Black) SOLD

kgturner

SOLD

Selling my Gustard U12 USB to Digital converter. I used this to convert the USB output from my music server to AES/EBU for my DAC.

No fee for Paypal. FREE Shipping inside the US.

Gustard U12 digital interface XMOS program complete independent linear power interface 0.1PPM crystal support 32B 384K

U12 uses the company used in professional audio field XMOS latest chip U8, inside there are eight cores, with powerful multi-core multi-thread processing capability, is the industry's very good USB Audio Class 2.0 digital audio solutions.

Features: Increase the screen display, the sampling rate at a glance Use XMOS programs to support 32B 384khz asynchronous 2.0 (USB recommended that ASIO output) Using an independent power supply. Built-in sealing ring cattle, multiple sets of multi-level regulation. About the importance of independent power, I believe we all know. Optimize the design of the audio clock circuit using 0.1PPM precision active crystal to provide a more perfect clock signal to digital audio. Provided for by the two crystals were 44.1 / 88.2 / 176.4 / 352.8Khz and 48/96/192 / 384Khz series rate signal only after the selected clock rate selected work, work another one audio clock stop, put an end to the mutual interference may bring work simultaneously when the two clocks. A total of four kinds of output: Coaxial (RCA), optical fiber, AES / EBU, IIS (HDMI port) Coaxial fiber AES / EBU output formats IEC60958 and AES3-r2009 standard limits the maximum support 24Bit / 192kHz; IIS can transmit 32B 384K Smart switch, USB has a current interface to boot. Interface with the computer switch and switch machine (computer to be set off USB power failure), or unplug the USB cable directly to the shutdown.

Technical Parameters: Laser marking, never fade Built-in smart switch, plug in USB automatically Two 0.1PPM precision crystal 45.1584M 49.1520M International voltage AC115V-230V, the need to manually adjust Rigorous design, reasonable layout, elegant lines, solid materials. Figures show that a mesh understand. DSD support 128, PCM supports 384K Aluminum chassis, the drawing process, the body all black, black and silver optional panel XMOS - U8 chip, support 32BIT / 500MIPS digital signal processing unit, the inside has eight cores. Interface from left to right are: power input AES / EBU output coaxial output IIS output optical output USB input

Machine size (not including protruding parts): Width 160mm × 50mm × depth 120mm high

Package Size: Width 225mm * 80mm * Deep 190mm high

Weight: Net Weight 1KG, including packaging 1.3KG

Kevin T

« Last Edit: 2 Dec 2019, 12:46 pm by kgturner »

kgturner

bump
« Last Edit: 1 Dec 2019, 04:13 pm by kgturner »

kgturner

boop