Newly Built N2X Speakers - SOLD

Ron

Newly Built N2X Speakers - SOLD
« on: 16 Apr 2011, 11:03 pm »
  I have a newly built pair of GR Research N2X speakers in natural cherry for sale. If interested, see details under Industry ads at the following link:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.phpp?topic=93480.0
« Last Edit: 26 May 2011, 07:49 pm by Ron »

Ron

Re: Newly Built N2X Speakers
« Reply #1 on: 25 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm »
 Revised pictures added to Industry Ad link http://www.audiocircle.com/index.phpp?topic=93480.0

Rclark

« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2011, 01:41 am »
$790? That is a ridiculously nice price for such beautiful speakers.

Ron

« Reply #3 on: 7 May 2011, 09:30 pm »
  Price reduced to $750.00.

Ron

« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2011, 12:51 am »
 What has happened to the interest in the N2X? I have built and sold a number of pairs of N2X for AC members and others in the past that really liked their sound quality but didn't have the time or skills to build them. Normally there has never been a problem finding a buyer, that is until now. I have a new pair that I have been trying to sell for over a month with no response at all to my ads. Has the interest in this speaker suddenly died out or is it the economy or maybe a little of both? Very frustrating.

Danny Richie

« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2011, 03:52 pm »
Two things I think.

The economy right now is not good, and you have tapped this market for now.

I have found that building a better mouse trap is the easy part. Finding the people out there looking for it is the tough part.

Ron

« Reply #6 on: 12 May 2011, 04:07 pm »
 Thanks Danny. I have to agree that what you are saying is correct. O well, hopefully things will improve later on.

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #7 on: 12 May 2011, 11:54 pm »
Hey Ron,

I would be more interested in a pair of N3S but sadly, at a later date.  As much as I appreciate your work and the value of it, I still have to save up for such things.

I'm pretty much stocked up on speakers right now too.  I'd have to decide to let something go before I add another pair.

I know it doesn't help you now, but you have at least one future customer. :thumb:

Rob

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
« Reply #8 on: 13 May 2011, 12:10 am »
I know it doesn't help you now, but you have at least one future customer. :thumb:

Rob

Nice! :thumb:

Ron

« Reply #9 on: 13 May 2011, 01:39 am »
 Thanks Guys! I greatly appreciate your comments. If and when I manage to sell my pair of N2X's my next project will most likely be a pair of N3S like the ones shown in my Avatar. Of course they will have all the performance upgrade goodies including platinum bypass caps. The N3S and N3 TL towers are currently my favorites. Really fantastic sounding speakers.

Ron

« Reply #10 on: 20 May 2011, 08:47 pm »
 If anyone is interested, the N2X's are still available at a reduced price. Listed under Industry Ads: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.phpp?topic=93480.0

Ron

Re: Newly Built N2X Speakers - SOLD
« Reply #11 on: 26 May 2011, 07:52 pm »
 This nice pair of N2X have been sold. Thanks Tom!
Next project is a pair of N3S in  natural cherry like the ones shown in my Avatar.