Best Audio Cables in the World!!! Guaranteed!!! UPDATE: A.C. TOUR ON THE WAY!!!

NagysAudio

• http://www.nagysaudio.com
I engineer and manufacture the very best audio cables in the world.

Each cable has been specifically engineered for its intended use and hundreds of hours have been spent to make sure that component quality, build quality, electrical properties, and proper termination is significantly above anything offered on the market today.

Being an engineer myself and working with real electronic engineers, we have achieved a price to performance ratio unheard of before. We use nothing but the very best cables and wire manufactured by elite companies who supply the military, aerospace, and communications industries.

I will personally guarantee that my cables will outperform virtually any other manufacturer. I own, tested, and studied cables form MIT, Transparent, Audio Quest, Kimber, Goldmund, and many others.

The resolution, transparency, extension, 3D imaging, dynamic range, phase and time alignment is unlike anything you've ever heard. The experience will literally shock the listener.

I will offer a 30 day money back guarantee if the cables are returned in like new condition and minus the shipping costs.

www.nagysaudio.com

START UPDATE

Some of you have asked me what to expect from my cables and asked me to describe their sonic signature... The cables are incredible fast and detailed without being fatiguing, that's the hardest sonic character to achieve in any electronics. Some words that I would use to describe them are: smooth, not grainy, surreal 3D sound stage, extremely dynamic, super low background noise, etc.

One of my major goals was to achieve an extremely low time and phase error, lower than any other cables ever made for the audio industry. No matter how good a recording is, a human can automatically tell it apart from a live event due to phasing and time issues. I needed very wide bandwidth cables, properly terminated and impedance matched. I had to look at the very biggest and most prestigious cable manufacturers in the world. Multi-million, or even billion dollar state of the art factories who supply cables for NASA's space shuttles and satellites, telecommunications, military, aerospace, weaponry, etc.

In an extremely high end systems, like Goldmund, where every component has been designed to present the audio band (20 hertz to 20 kilohertz) with extremely low phase and time error, my cables will be the missing link that on great recordings, will start to fool one's brain into believing that the recording is a live event. It's a very addictive sensation, where the realities of what's recorded are blurred with real life. They're so dynamic, crisp, and phase and time aligned, that the presentation will engulf and shock the listener.

In lesser quality systems, the cables will no longer be the weak link.

The cables have been pre-aged and burned-in. They might still need an hour, or two to settle into the system, before any serious listening is done, but after a few hours the full effect will be there.

I have shipped the cables to BobM and each one of you will be responsible to ship them to the next person on the list. There's no time limit on how long you can keep them, but hopefully they can travel down the list quicker, rather than slower. So everyone can have a chance to enjoy them.

I will be taking orders for those of you interested. I'm running about 2 weeks right now from the time that the order is placed to the time that it shows up at your door. At the end of the tour, I will be selling the demo cables, probably at 30% off. If anyone is interested in purchasing the demos at the end please let me know ASAP. First come, first serve.

I would also ask and really appreciate for everyone on the list to leave feedback on what you thought of the cables. You can post here in this thread, or Cable Reviews, or anywhere else on the web, etc. I would be personally interested in what you though about build quality, 3D sound staging, how focused vocals/instruments were, dynamic range, high frequency extension, what type of system the cables were used in, etc.

Here's a list of manuals for the cables from my website:

RCA Interconnects - http://www.nagysaudio.com/Print%20Out.html

Speaker Wire - http://www.nagysaudio.com/Speaker%20Wire.html

Power Cable - http://www.nagysaudio.com/powercable%20manual.html

XLR Interconnects - http://www.nagysaudio.com/XLR%20Print%20Out.html

RCA Digital - http://www.nagysaudio.com/Digital%20Manual.html

END UPDATE

Here is the current list of people signed up for my cable tour. I will keep updating this list as more people sign up, or drop out. I will be sending the following cables: 1m XLR, 1.5m XLR, 1m RCA, 1.5m RCA, 2m AC, 2m AC, 1m RCA Digital, and 15ft. Speaker Wire.

BobM
mcullinan
toobluvr
rpf
Gopher
mclsound
werd
rollo
Pez
JakeJ
scp2
Zero
tenantman
MarkR7
viggen
Brian Cheney
etcarroll
mhconley
JAMn Joe

President,
Norbert

« Last Edit: 9 May 2010, 06:15 pm by NagysAudio »

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: Best Audio Cables in the World!!! Guaranteed!!!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2010, 03:57 pm »
WOW!   :scratch:

BIG claims there.  What are the costs for a 1M XLR, 1M RCA interconnect pair.

Then say a 6' speaker pair? 

Chutzpah!!!!

NagysAudio

« Reply #2 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:02 pm »
1 meter XLR $160 pair.
1 meter RCA $160 pair.
2 meter (6.56 feet) speaker wire (spades, or bananas) $342 pair.

Shipping cost is $9 flat rate box via USPS within United States.

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:07 pm »
1 meter XLR $160 pair.
1 meter RCA $160 pair.
2 meter (6.56 feet) speaker wire (spades, or bananas) $342 pair.

Shipping cost is $9 flat rate box via USPS within United States.

When does the A.C. tour start?   :)

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:08 pm »
Do you have any technical specs of the wire?  Care to share?

The reason I ask is that I work with MIL spec wire everyday and have found it to sound horrible when used in an audio application. 

I'm just sayin'.

NagysAudio

« Reply #5 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:10 pm »
Which wire and what specs are you interested in? I've never done a tour, if someone can help me organize one I'll do it. If enough people are interested.

BobM

« Reply #6 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:10 pm »
When does the A.C. tour start?   :)

Yup, if you want exposure then you probably need a few loaners out there to build the hype ... urgh, I mean exposure.

I'd love to try a pair of 1 meter w/ RCA's and bring it to the next NY Audio Rave for others to hear. I would also love to hear the speaker cables too. That's potentially a lot of exposure all in one shot.

mclsound

« Reply #7 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:19 pm »
Yes,Iam in Ontario and would love to try a pair and if the facts are true then spread the word.

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:22 pm »
I see you have some specs listed on your site. 

Will you have a Nagys System at RMAF?  Your custom desgined speakers using Bubble Wrap as internal speaker fill http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=79094.msg752539;topicseen#new and the best cables in the world?

I want to hear YOUR system. 

Tour?  Easy IMO.  Get people that are interested and each just passes to the next person (they're responsbile for shipping) and you just keep up with credit card numbers..

The issue will be does one need to replace ALL cables or can one just insert your speaker cables and still get the effect?

mcullinan

« Reply #9 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:22 pm »
Ill check them out after Bob since we are Lovers. .. uh uh I mean neighbors. ;)

Niteshade

• Tubes: Audio's glow plug. Get turbocharged!
    • Niteshade Audio
« Reply #10 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:23 pm »
What do you suppose would be the reason for poor sound?

Do you have any technical specs of the wire?  Care to share?

The reason I ask is that I work with MIL spec wire everyday and have found it to sound horrible when used in an audio application. 

I'm just sayin'.

NagysAudio

« Reply #11 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:23 pm »
Ok, so far I have 16 people interested:

jtwrace
BobM
mcullinan
toobluvr
rpf
evan1
mclsound
groovybassist
rollo
goldlizsts
Pez
arthurs
JakeJ
scp2
JAMn Joe
Zero

If we can get this list to over 10 people, I think it will be worth doing the tour. Are most of you interested in just RCA interconnects? I also sell power cables, RCA digital, XLR interconnects, and speaker wire.
« Last Edit: 24 Mar 2010, 05:14 pm by NagysAudio »

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #12 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:24 pm »
What do you suppose would be the reason for poor sound?

Wish I knew. 

NagysAudio

« Reply #13 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:32 pm »
Just because it's military specd cable/wire, it doesn't mean that it will sound good. It has to be the proper cable for the intended use. Most military specd cables have a steel core and they spec extremely well for high frequencies, but poor for low frequencies (audio band). You have to know what to use.

As far as my cables are concerned, you'll be in heaven even if you just replace the RCA interconnects, or just the speaker wire, etc. Ofcourse if you replace all your cables with Nagys cables, the difference will be even more significant.

groovybassist

« Reply #14 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:41 pm »
You can add me to the tour list.  I'm willing to try RCAs, Power Cords and Speaker Cable (must be 4+ metres to work with my setup).  Thanks.

BobM

« Reply #15 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:42 pm »
RCA's and speaker cable for me (and MikeC)

NagysAudio

« Reply #16 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:44 pm »
jtwrace, I don't manufacture speakers for commercial sales. I have designed and built many of them in my lifetime, but most were for myself, friends, and local sales in Chicago area.

My reference system consists of mostly Goldmund equipment, if you're interested, they include:

Goldmund Logos1 Passive Speakers
Goldmund Dialogue Speakers
Goldmund/Ensemble/Pawel Acoustics PA-1 Speakers
Goldmund Mimesis 6 Amplifier
Goldmund Mimesis 3 Amplifier
Goldmund Mimesis 7 Preamplifier
Goldmund SRCD CD Player/DAC

The rest of the audio system consists of REL subwoofers and various Rotel electronics. Video system is PS3 for Blu Ray and Samsung LED LCD TV.

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:50 pm »
Will you be at RMAF this year?

Do any manufacturers use / recommend your cables?  Do you have hookup wire?

toobluvr

« Reply #18 on: 19 Mar 2010, 04:57 pm »

Add me to the tour list.   I wanna experience incredible softness and extreme violence!   :thumb:

I'm interested in RCA interconnects and am local to BobM and Mcullinan.

NagysAudio

« Reply #19 on: 19 Mar 2010, 05:03 pm »
I'm not sure if I would be interested in being associated with any particular manufacturer, simply because my cables work extremely well in virtually all systems.

I do have a variety of hook up wire that I can supply to you, as well as many other electronics parts, resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc. I would need to know more about what you're trying to build/mod to recommend anything.

I also do consulting work and mod work around Chicago area, but would consider working with someone out of state as well. I'm very picky on what I do and if you request me to improve something like a Goldmund amplifier, not only will I refuse to do it, I will also refuse to sell you any parts.