Blowing fuses on Kismet amp

HWM

Blowing fuses on Kismet amp
« on: 14 Nov 2022, 01:56 am »
Hi,
Longtime lurker and owner of lots of great odyssey gear through the years. My problem is the fuses on the right channel of my Kismet amp keep blowing (after fuse replacement) and the relays don’t engage. This was after disconnecting it from everything.  It worked fine yesterday morning for hours and later in the evening the right channel was out when I went to listen.  Nothing appears burnt or out of wack. I bought that amp in 2020 and believe I’m the second owner (#5736) and I always leave it powered up.
I figured I’d throw out out here to see if there have been any similar cases? I’m looking to see if there’s a simple reason/solution before calling Klaus and shipping. I’ve never had any issues with any odyssey gear over the last 20 years or so of owning. Kinda weird.
Thanks All,
Haig

HWM

Re: Blowing fuses on Kismet amp
« Reply #1 on: 16 Nov 2022, 05:29 am »
Hi Klaus,
I sent an email to the contact on the odyssey audio website describing my issues, so if you get a chance have a look. I’m sure you’re still recovering from CAF. I’ll try to give a follow up call Thursday night. Still popping fuses. Definitely not normal.
Thanks,
Haig

tparm

« Reply #2 on: 16 Nov 2022, 07:01 pm »
@klaus, still looking for a little additional information on the Liquids. See prior post and my thorough email from a day or two away. It’s like y’all keeping these things a secret! :) Thank you.

PS Apparently my friend mawenger who joined me at CAF also sent you an email, haha. Please feel free to aggregate your response and reply once.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #3 on: 17 Nov 2022, 03:29 am »
Stil recovering from driving / etc...will be back to normal tomorrow,  Th.   just call me