Manufacturer appreciation day.

DaveWin88

Manufacturer appreciation day.
« on: 11 Oct 2022, 04:37 pm »
Hello
I was listening to some different genres the other day and with my diy room treatment :) I was absolutely blown away. When the speakers (M6) are on point, they are very impressive. I know the tweeter pushes me around a bit, but I so appreciate the quality from the Spatials. Build quality, sonics, appearance, the tech behind OB. I have their entry level so that really says something. Thank you Spatial / Clayton.
Time for me to get serious about room treatment GIK.

btw I think someone should pin the YT video with Clayton and NRD as that was the deciding factor in purchasing these speakers. Clayton does a wonderful job at explaining the whole OB concept. 

AllanS

Re: Manufacturer appreciation day.
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2022, 05:33 am »
That NRD video sold me also.  I’ve not been disappointed.

jnschneyer

« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2022, 06:05 am »
I’ll third that. NRD pointed me in the direction of Spatial Audio, and Spatial Audio pointed me in the direction of Don Sachs, both of whose products now make up the heart of my system.  Both of them are small, in Don’s case exceptionally small, manufacturers of essentially bespoke gear who offer not just great products for the the price (though that is also true) but great products period.  Had I known 15 years ago what I know of the industry now, I could’ve saved myself a lot of time and money.  That’s life, and knowledge is never cheap, but hats off to these guys and - I’m sure they’re out there - any others like them. 

Memphisblues

« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2022, 01:13 pm »
I suspect a theme developing here. NRD started the GAS.  Talking to Clayton led to the M3s.  Clayton’s customer service after the sale was extraordinary! The conversation led to Don Sach’s Valhalla.  Don’s amp is worth the wait.  The combination is truly “delicious” as once described to me.  Clayton & Don…Life is Good!

morganc

« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2022, 01:32 pm »
I approve of this message as I have much gratitude for Clayton and Don.