FS: New pair of N2X Monitors $800.00

Ron

FS: New pair of N2X Monitors $800.00
« on: 25 Nov 2010, 02:58 am »
 I have for sale a brand new pair of GR Research N2X monitor speakers. They are finished in natural cherry with multiple coats of hand rubbed polyurethane top coat. The have the optional performance upgrade Sonicap capacitors and Mills resistor in the crossover as well as No-Rez sound damping treatment. The N2X have a very smooth, transparent, and natural sound quality. Bass response is tight, clean, and well defined to 65 hz. Best used with a good quality subwoofer to extend the low bass for full range service.

Selling the pair for $800.00 + shipping cost. 
If interested, send me a personnel message reply.

« Last Edit: 21 Jan 2011, 12:34 pm by Ron »

Meicheng

Re: FS: GR Research N2X Monitors - New
« Reply #1 on: 25 Nov 2010, 03:28 am »
Beautiful job Ron.  Those don't look like normal binding posts on the rear.  Can you explain, I'm just curious.  Thanks, Martin. 

Ron

« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2010, 03:52 am »
Hi Martin,

The connectors you see are Electra Tube Connectors from Electra Cable Company. GR Research now provides these as standard input connectors with all of their parts kits. Really nice connectors and simple to install. Just drill a 7/16" diameter holes in the back of the cabinet, feed your input wires from the crossover through the holes, solder the wires to the connector,and tap into the cabinet with a hammer. The male plug is solder onto the speaker input cables. Provides a tight , positive connection.

Ron

Philistine

« Reply #3 on: 25 Nov 2010, 04:13 am »
I bought and built a pair of N2X's with the PE cabinets, and love these speakers.
For the quality of the build, and labor, these are a steal.....

Ron

« Reply #4 on: 8 Dec 2010, 11:32 pm »
 Pictures have been revised.

Ron

« Reply #5 on: 31 Dec 2010, 04:10 am »
 Additional pictures added.

Ron

Re: FS: New pair of N2X Monitors
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jan 2011, 12:33 pm »
 Price reduced.