Amphion Speakers now available from participating NuFORCE Dealers

John Casler

I have been a NuFORCE dealer for several years and have some of their gear in my personal REFERENCE SYSTEMS.

Just received the message that due to a recent association, NuFORCE Dealers can now offer AMPHION speakers which I recently heard at THE Show in Newport and they sounded GREAT.

Look here for AMPHION Info.

HERE. . . is the AMPHION NuFORCE Page

Jon L

Awesome.  Amphion speakers are absolutely delightful sounding, even the smaller ones  :thumb:

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Here's a very nice overview of various NuForce/Amphion combinations:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/amphion3/1.html

Warning: Srajan pushes a domestically friendly agenda in this link.   :)

We should consider that our recordings are the product of studio monitors that sit in 1/4 Pi space, so there exist highly accurate solutions for bookshelf placement.

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
I have a pair of Argon 3s on a Marantz Reference integrated.

werd

Grats on Amohions.. Nice add to dealer inventory choice.

John Casler

Pictures from the above 6 Moons Article;

JLM

But how does one pick between all those small 2-ways (that seem to be so similar)?

John Casler

HERE . . is the actual Pamphlet for the NuFORCE - AMPHION system which shows the HELIUM 410.  Retail on the AMPHION 410 by itself is $899

JLM

Thank Jon, but...

They are all so similar:  same efficiency; crossover frequency; impedance; tweeter; design (2-way vented standmounts); apparently similar voicing

The "big" differences are: paper vs aluminum woofers; bottom frequency limit (35 - 60 Hz)

Don't know all the prices, but how does one pick between them?

JLM

BTW,

Got a very quick, detailed, and personalized reply back from Anssi himself.  He recommended the Ion+ for me, $1400/pair here in the U.S. and to be paired with either the DDA-100 or Dia, connected via optical (convenience over slight "rounding" of the sound).

I love the net when it works like this. :thumb:

JLM

Another BTW,

John Casler is one of the participating NuForce dealers who sells Amphion (AC rules makes it hard for him to blow his own horn).